Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs bellew II not happening.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for Cox vs ryder... Fought will happen, just think Hearn has a lot going on. Matchroom has cards going on the next 3 weeks and also has Joshua who gets most the attention

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Sky released their “Gloves are off” face off today.

They’ll start ramping it up next week after the Khan fight this weekend.
      Nice I'll check that out thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Can't wait for Cox vs ryder... Fought will happen, just think Hearn has a lot going on. Matchroom has cards going on the next 3 weeks and also has Joshua who gets most the attention
        I'm looking forward to that too think Cox will win he's a bit more spiteful. And cool

Comment

We probably haven't heard anything about Haye vs Bellew II, because nobody cares about that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            I'm looking forward to that too think Cox will win he's a bit more spiteful. And cool
            Yea im going with Cox too, think he's a bit better. Both guys are strong and come to fight though, expect a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Yea im going with Cox too, think he's a bit better. Both guys are strong and come to fight though, expect a war.
              Definitely a war while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Another fake headline. I'm getting sick of this shít. One more out of you and its block time. Three strikes, this is strike two.
                You know what I ain't waiting for you're response go ahead and block you absolute scumbag non replying waste of time. Your in the right place Amsterdam as your ***ing idle. Probably stoned out ya face chatting absolute **** to people to try and discredit them. *** you *** you *** you! Mother***er

Comment

What was the first strike? And why did you go quiet after calling me out on something the other day the fury coke damaged voice convo I posted you a link with factual information. So go ahead and block me I don't care for your threats.
                  Because that's the dumbest shít I ever heard. I've done tons of coke in my youth as well as thousands of people I know and nobody ever got anything like that.

You know what I ain't waiting for you're response go ahead and block you absolute scumbag non replying waste of time. Your in the right place Amsterdam as your ***ing idle. Probably stoned out ya face chatting absolute **** to people to try and discredit them. *** you *** you *** you! Mother***er
                  Hamsterdam you fůcking twit. Learn how to read!

Congratulations to making your way onto my ignore list. You win!!!
                  Last edited by McNulty; 04-18-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Nah they just released a gloves are off

Dont scare me without evidence

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      We probably haven't heard anything about Haye vs Bellew II, because nobody cares about that fight.
                      Guarantee it does better than any Wilder fight ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X