No announcement yet.

Haye vs bellew II not happening.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Its quite something when that Sky machine starts going. You dont think a fights got any buzz, no one talking about it. Then the adverts kick in, Sky sports news, suddenly people you never knew liked boxing has an opinion.
    Haha that is true its been like that since hearns been on scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      It's called clickbait mother***er. Try it sometime.
      i know what it is, still makes u a d1ck

Comment

There's press ongoing, little stories with Bellew etc. He crops up regularly on the radio giving updates on how camp is going etc.

It will soon get ramped up, probably after the Khan fight we'll start to see more nonsense being spouted.

Comment

Sky released their “Gloves are off” face off today.

They’ll start ramping it up next week after the Khan fight this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I doubt it gets cancelled, but the lack of promotion regarding this fight has been startling.
            I feel like something is going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              i know what it is, still makes u a d1ck
              You hurt my feelings. I'll go and cry about it in my man cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                Just got a feeling its not going too happen bro, had a similar feeling last time and within a week or so it was cancelled I trust in my intuition.
                You've made a pretty big claim that Bellew v Ward will happen instead...this might turn out to be a fail thread on the scale of "Broner FOTD" **** from larry.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Another fake headline. I'm getting sick of this shít. One more out of you and its block time. Three strikes, this is strike two.
                  What was the first strike? And why did you go quiet after calling me out on something the other day the fury coke damaged voice convo I posted you a link with factual information. So go ahead and block me I don't care for your threats.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    You've made a pretty big claim that Bellew v Ward will happen instead...this might turn out to be a fail thread on the scale of "Broner FOTD" **** from larry.
                    It will happen I think and broner is fotd he young doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                      There's press ongoing, little stories with Bellew etc. He crops up regularly on the radio giving updates on how camp is going etc.

It will soon get ramped up, probably after the Khan fight we'll start to see more nonsense being spouted.
                      Cool so it is being promoted but it's just subtle at the moment. Until khan's done. Thanks for the clear up.

Comment

Working...
                      X