No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Wow are some of these posters really boxing fans? That first page is just sad to read.
    They acting like high school girls trying get the attention of the star ball player thirsty hoes

Comment

Joshua paying respect to past greats is refreshing

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        I think it's a good move you used an alt account biggum, and I don't need people too allow anything what it this the fourth reich? Now carry on with the bull**** I find it amusing. You low level intelligence pond dwelling amphibious piece of ****. You're transvestite for a mothers tache is dirty go clean it boy run along now.
        In English please I don’t understand

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Learn too read English you absolute scumbag. Go and drink some bleach make yourself useful.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            41 year old Klitschko? Takam who? Parker a rugby player from New Zealand LOL....hey Wilder's win against Ortiz beats the whole resume of Joshua because I know for a fact that Ortiz would finish every opponent Joshua has fought with ease.

Sorry I don't wanna be rude but I just couldn't be stuffed reading what you typed...can you make it a bit shorter?
            No, but good rebuttal

Comment

He has a ton of respect for Klitschko.

Comment

I'll break it down for you. Yeah your incomprehensible, I got a brain in my head you got a vegetable. Your mums a devoted slag auditioning for ****os mag

Comment

Ya slut of a mum drinks buckets of cum, I think its too sad and quite frankly bad she brings ya a new dad every couple of months.

She shines more then a couple of punks and is always open even on her time of the month and smells like she's been running for months.

Comment

all that wont help your chin hold up when wilder connects with that right hand

and if ya think wilder can't connect that right hand YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      They acting like high school girls trying get the attention of the star ball player thirsty hoes
                      It's heartwarming too see you accommodate the special Ed posters such as Ray. (aspergers) he mistook the sport of boxing for ballet so his views aren't to be taken literally

Comment

Working...
                      X