No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some very sad trolls on here.
    What wrong with wanting to learn from one of the greatest fighters in history and most especially someone with the same kind of physique?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I think the first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
      Fights bums but 21 fights in has the best resume of any active heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        How about Joshua finds his own trainer that's knowledgeable, instead of leaching advice from klitschko under the false guise of friendship. Idiot? Go and suck your mother's cok you ***ing inbred charlatan.
        Lol. As funny as this statement is you need to stop being such an idiot. It was well documented how much respect the two had for each other even before they fought.

Comment

Damn, to me it sounds like he's preparing himself for defeat soon. Maybe the fight is going to get made after all

Comment

Wow are some of these posters really boxing fans? That first page is just sad to read.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              Like Whyte, Klitschko, Takam and Parker do you mean?

Or do you mean like Arreola, Washington, and Szpilka?

Probably best you don’t mention fighting bums if you want to keep any credibility on here.

39 bums
              1 skilled fighter, who has never even challenged for a world title.

Yeah.
              41 year old Klitschko? Takam who? Parker a rugby player from New Zealand LOL....hey Wilder's win against Ortiz beats the whole resume of Joshua because I know for a fact that Ortiz would finish every opponent Joshua has fought with ease.

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Ok Bozz where do I start you said so much nonsense I’m lost what to pick apart first. Firstly let me tell you where I stand on Joshua vs Wilder. I support Joshua as I’m British but both Joshua and wilder are of Nigerian descent as am I so what are you basing your percentage of out of curiosity? In regards to the offer I can see both sides arguments but if I was Wilder of course I wouldn’t accept. However I don’t care how much money I have I wouldn’t offer someone 12.5 million and risk them accepting if I really didn’t want to fight them. Also it is an initial offer. I have never in all my years watching boxing the A side offer the B side and the B side excepts immediately. Also a week has passed where is this counter offer? Who is at fault now? I believe the offer was low and Wilders team told the media within hours but 1 week later no counter offer as promised. There is no doubt Deontay is game but his team are not mirroring his enthusiasm.

Now on to something more closer to your heart. Yes I agree if Klitscho was 4 years younger he would have beat Joshua but unfortunately he was not and lost but what ifs are comforting but fruitless in reality
              Sorry I don't wanna be rude but I just couldn't be stuffed reading what you typed...can you make it a bit shorter?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                AJ is a class act contrary to guys like Fury or Wilder who are only braggarts who think they are the greatest but have no fan base at all.
                class act,softy and dull fighting style for a heavyweight champion

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Lol. As funny as this statement is you need to stop being such an idiot. It was well documented how much respect the two had for each other even before they fought.
                  Forgive me for not knowing how bent aj and klitschko are together I wonder if Ajs had a go on Haydon Khan shared his wife with him wouldn't surprise me if klitschko had. Their only common interest is plotting against the gypsy King who's schooled wlad and will do the same to aj femi

Comment

nothing wrong with this

Comment

I love how mad people are at AJ's success

Comment

Working...
                      X