Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Mock Canelo's PED Ordeal in Nike Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Yeah, right. Like you never watched Tranny **** before and wacked off to it. I've noticed the guys who act like they are too manly to support ****sexuals are usually the biggest closet types. They generally live in Urban neighborhoods as well. They make up the biggest percentage of the demographics in jail and jail is ****sexual central.

Comment

• Here comes the uprising of Meatloafnelo Clenbutenelo Alvaroid's fans. Nice video! Hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Canelo should do a commercial with Vanes and asked how's retirement treating him??? And what's his strategy going to be come May 5th yo just survive??

Better yet Canelo should just go around asking random homeless BUMS how's it feel to get a shot at the Champ GGG come May 5th
        Bahahahahahaha hoooohohohohoh hehehehehehe

-_-

Comment

• I'm guessing Team GGG will use a live cow in his future ads with the cow saying "Caneloterol likes me very much".

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stomps View Post
            So you’re quitting me Shadoww702?!?! That’s not what you were gagging...I mean saying last night Boo Boo!

I dont catch homie. I ONLY pitch...

Comment

• Lmao I love it.

Comment

• [MENTION][/MENTION]
                Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Yeah, right. Like you never watched Tranny **** before and wacked off to it. I've noticed the guys who act like they are too manly to support ****sexuals are usually the biggest closet types. They generally live in Urban neighborhoods as well. They make up the biggest percentage of the demographics in jail and jail is ****sexual central.

You just exposed yourself watching tranny p orn, gay p orn, etc...

Leave me alone f aggot.

You're on ignore for a reason. Don't talk to me f aggot.

Go hang and talk to your queer friends. Don't talk to me you **** loving queer. I have you on ignore for a reason. Don't talk to me f aggot.
                Last edited by True That; 04-17-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  That’s pretty funny but who will be the last one laughing if Canelo doesn’t fight G and he misses out on the only paycheck that really matters
                  Pretty sure it would be GGG getting the last laugh seeing as how they both signed a contract to fight each other. Canelo & oscar would have to pay out the ass for lost wages. I'm sure GGG will get a couple extra dollars thrown when they do fight again seeing as how he missed out on a huge payday through no fault of his own.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I dont catch homie. I ONLY pitch...
                      first Freddie roach and Manny Pacquiao break up and now big stomps and shadow have a falling out? Cmon fellas, get it together. Bad enough Canelo ruined 5 de mayo weekend, don't let him ruin this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X