Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Mock Canelo's PED Ordeal in Nike Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Breno G View Post
    it's fucking disgusting.

cheaters have to be ridiculed in public so then maybe they'll stop their immoral behavior
    This, just the way it works. If people didnt say anything they would just keep cheating.

Comment

• Hope Nike will release a Spanish version of this very funny ad.

Comment

• Could someone hear the Hadouken? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stomps View Post
          They are obnoxious ******s huh? That’s why you and I only cheer for Canelo cuz he gets our a ss wet and we’re bonafide fphags. Us fphags beat these obnoxious ******s alllllll day!
          What you do on your time is between you and God. You keep doin what works for you and I'm gonna do what works for me. I'm down for the ladies ONLY but if you want to suk on some pole and then get some shoved up your ass so be it. Just keep that sht behind closed doors and to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            This is why they can't find an opponent for May 5th. Too busy making ads about Canelo. The money it cost to make this troll clip should've been included in a purse offer to a legitimate opponent. Loeffler told people not to cancel trips to Vegas. Look at them now.
            DAMN!!!! Holy sht! Yeah instead of trying to find and pay a REAL fighter they waste time doing commercials and fingering each others lil tacos.

Fuk Dirty Sanchez looks like he would put up more of a fight then pulling Vanes out of retirement...

Comment

• Funny. Canelo gotta wear it.

Comment

• Canelo should do a commercial with Vanes and asked how's retirement treating him??? And what's his strategy going to be come May 5th yo just survive??

Better yet Canelo should just go around asking random homeless BUMS how's it feel to get a shot at the Champ GGG come May 5th

Comment

• Ouch, this may cause another Canelo middle school style tough guy Instagram rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Funny. Canelo gotta wear it.
                    What's funny is the JOKE of an opponent GGG is gonna fight May 5th and his RTARDED fans dont give a FUK.

Actually that's fkn SAD and a DISGRACE to boxing and the REAL mandatories.

FKN JOKE pulling a guy out of a TWO year retirement and let him fight for 4 Belts. Pathetic!!! The NAC needs to turn that sht show down also.

Better yet I hope Vanes does fight him and gets KILLED then GGG's ppl get locked up.
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-17-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• So you’re quitting me Shadoww702?!?! That’s not what you were gagging...I mean saying last night Boo Boo!

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      What you do on your time is between you and God. You keep doin what works for you and I'm gonna do what works for me. I'm down for the ladies ONLY but if you want to suk on some pole and then get some shoved up your ass so be it. Just keep that sht behind closed doors and to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X