Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Canelo made GGG look like an amateur (PROOF INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did another one I did another one

Comment

GGG was shadow boxing on the ropes cuz Canelo's upper body movement was on point. I noticed the slickness in the Trout fight but the guy has improved even more since. But to be fair Golovkin also showed good defense he just doesn't look as flashy. He parries and just catches blows with his gloves. But his chin is amazing man I still can't believe he didn't even flinch when Jacobs landed this cruise missile

Comment

Respect box

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
          S**t was like Mayweather vs. Ca$hnelo, not quite to that extent though. But Ca$hnelo sure did make Borat look foolish.

The inbreds just ignore threads like these and cling to their claim that 90% of people had Borat winning. 90% of what? 90% of inbreds?
          Do you hear all those inbred Mexicans booing Canelo and cheering Golovkin at the T Mobile after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            In the Floyd fight I did not see Floyd getting cleanly hit for 12 rounds and missing almost every shot...When you have to try to bring in another fight to deflect from the topic you have your answer
            Golovkin didn't dominate, but he won more rounds. There are plenty of pictures out there... just use google search.

Comment

D Troll Thread

Comment

These images are the same shots shown two or three times from different angles

But Golovkin has always admitted that he was first and foremost a street fighter but it did him well in the amateurs and against some of the best pros
                Last edited by maracho; 04-17-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Canelo sons ggg even during press conferences.

Comment

Let's be honest. GGG won the fight in the eyes of at least 80% of the people who saw the fight and that will never change no matter how many threads like this you and other GGG haters start.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Canelo sons ggg even during press conferences.
                      If you look more carefully Canelo actually misses but GGG immediately counters with a sneaky left that makes Canelo's jaw jiggle
                      Last edited by maracho; 04-17-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X