• Canelo alvarez to leave golden boy promotions rumor

Nah................

Comment

#EarnWithHearn

Comment

am i actually supposed to watch this bullshlt? how about some cliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          I think he's leaving as well.....The knee surgery issue exposed a clear rift

Floyd has been trying to woo Canelo for years.......I do know if Floyd was Canelo promoter with his pull in LV the fight would still be going on.....

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
            I think he's leaving as well.....The knee surgery issue exposed a clear rift

Floyd has been trying to woo Canelo for years.......I do know if Floyd was Canelo promoter with his pull in LV the fight would still be going on.....
            You mean with how Floyd pays LV off so he can use his IV and peds freely.

Comment

Just another GB hater wishing nothing but bad luck to them just like every other lowlife loser here who hates in GB non stop.

Comment

Given the pattern with Floyd, ODLH, and Cotto, I fully expect Canelo to go solo eventually, so it was always a matter of when not if Canelo would leave GBP

Comment

Whether the content is anything more than clickbait, Alvarez has outgrown the need for having a contract with Golden Boy, and that's become blatantly clear by now.

The Mexico TV goes directly through Alvarez, the HBO deal goes directly through Alvarez, the sponsors go directly through Alvarez, etc. What value-add does Golden Boy bring to the table?

No different than with Floyd and Leonard Ellerbe, Alvarez should sign Eric Gomez to Canelo Promotions and have Gomez lead the in-house team that stages the events for Canelo (helping Canelo Promotions formally get licensed in NV, TX, CA, and NY, the only markets that Alvarez possibly fights in anyway).

Comment

How badly would Oscar feel the need
                    To shove the biggest kitchen utensil up his a.ss if Canelo ever left

Don’t know if true but at this point Canelo probably doesn’t need GB. But GB sure needs
                    Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X