Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocampo may be injured. Yordenis Ugas possible replacement to fight Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocampo may be injured. Yordenis Ugas possible replacement to fight Errol Spence

That's a better fight anyway

I added the girl in your sig on instgram and snapchat a while ago. I had to delete her though. I expected her to post daily ass shots but instead she would go on these long rants about **** no one wants to hear or lip syncing videos, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I added the girl in your sig on instgram and snapchat a while ago. I had to delete her though. I expected her to post daily ass shots but instead she would go on these long rants about **** no one wants to hear or lip syncing videos, lol.
      I don't have IG but I follow her on Twitter. I don't pay attention to her tweets I just check to see what pics she posted and she posts workout and booty pics on there

https://twitter.com/narduchita/media

Comment

Boxing gods keep delivering. Figueroa injured created a better fight with AB/Vargas. Now Ocampo replaced with Ugas. The gods are in a good mood.

Comment

Sweet. I actually been wanting to see Spence vs Ugas.

Comment

Oh hell yeah please. That's a way better fight than this random IBF ranked Carlos O'Campo guy.

Comment

Awesome fight, Ugas been the underdog and won those fights so we'll see what else he can bring outta Spence before he gets savagely knocked out!

Comment

Omfg yes! Even better fight now... I predict this will be a tougher fight for Spence then the Lamont fight, but I still can't see Spence losing.

Comment

He is a better fighter but he still gets KOed. No welterweight fighting today can last 12 rounds with Spence in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I don't have IG but I follow her on Twitter. I don't pay attention to her tweets I just check to see what pics she posted and she posts workout and booty pics on there

https://twitter.com/narduchita/media
                    Unless u're planning on hitting on her and getting some, why waste yo damn time admiring....

Last call at the bar, ladies get a drink, n*gga get some balls
                    Ain't no telling you gonna see that b*tch tomorrow
                    Stop holding up the wall waiting for the right song
                    Better holla cause you know they bout to cut the lights on

Comment

Working...
                    X