Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocampo may be injured. Yordenis Ugas possible replacement to fight Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocampo and ugas not on the level lol. Funny how folks **** on some mismatches and praise others ha. Gotta keep that ibf belt though yep

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Ocampo and ugas not on the level lol. Funny how folks **** on some mismatches and praise others ha. Gotta keep that ibf belt though yep
      He should defend his IBF belt against a 140lb who hasn't fought in 2 years. That's how you respect box

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Unless u're planning on hitting on her and getting some, why waste yo damn time admiring....

Last call at the bar, ladies get a drink, n*gga get some balls
        Ain't no telling you gonna see that b*tch tomorrow
        Stop holding up the wall waiting for the right song
        Better holla cause you know they bout to cut the lights on
        I’m 21 when I was younger those lyrics described me the past 1 1/2 year I have been being more of a man. Telling girls how I feel and I want them from the start. I have been rejected a lot! The first girl I approached on the train when I said she was beautiful she screamed “NO NO NO!”

It’s been a hell of a ride I have met some of the most amazing women ever and dated them! The type of girls you see and you can’t stop staring at all because I manned up and told them I want them the second I met them then made it happen, basically with women and like the person who takes initiative gets what they want.

1 up big homie for knowing this stuff and helping us young bucks try to change their lives for the better

Comment

Neither guy is very good or stands a chance against spence so it's whatever. We want to see spence in with a elite welterweight until then this is just mandatory to get out the way.

Comment

Didn't Ugas just beat Sugar Ray Robinson? that's not a resume to sneeze at. Spence best be on his A game.

Comment

Never thought much of Ugas, but he’s been on a good wave lately. I’m happy for him. I wish him the best against Spence, but he’s gonna lose. I’ll be happy if Yordenis makes it a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He should defend his IBF belt against a 140lb who hasn't fought in 2 years. That's how you respect box
                Or hang out at some trendy night club and let a couple ladies swindle him outta his purse like charlo hahaha

Comment

Good that spence fight would have ruined young Ocampo's career

Comment

I like the Ugas fight more since he has been on a quality streak and is undefeated at WW. Should be a really good scrap for Spence until Ugas gets ****ing starched.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      If the fight got cancelled 4 weeks prior to the date, that may be just what he'd be doin.

Comment

Working...
                      X