• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should be a better fight.

Comment

Ocampo lucky to get injured imo.
      Spence would of ktfo of that young kid.
      Glad the boxing gods are changing what would of been a mismatch into a great match up.
      YESSS.

Comment

Ugas I think can give Spence Jr a very tough fight but of course Spence Jr eventually Chops him down.

It is actually HILARIOUS that #1 and #2 Ranking is Empty for the IBF 147 strap, it is like NOBODY wants to become the next #1 Contender it is hilarious and disgraceful at the same time. Then again it seems like IBF #1 and #2 is always fuking open in just about every Division
        Last edited by sicko; 04-16-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Boxing gods keep delivering. Figueroa injured created a better fight with AB/Vargas. Now Ocampo replaced with Ugas. The gods are in a good mood.
          Who was Figueroa originally supposed to fight? Broner or Vargas? I wasn't following the announcements.

Who is better than Figueroa? Broner or Vargas? I don't know man. I like him better than both. He's pretty tough and exciting. On his best night, I'd pick him to beat both.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Who was Figueroa originally supposed to fight? Broner or Vargas? I wasn't following the announcements.

Who is better than Figueroa? Broner or Vargas? I don't know man. I like him better than both. He's pretty tough and exciting. On his best night, I'd pick him to beat both.
            He was scheduled to fight Broner. Many believe Vargas is better than Figs but it's debatable. Both probably beat AB though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              He was scheduled to fight Broner. Many believe Vargas is better than Figs but it's debatable. Both probably beat AB though.
              Thanks. I don't think Vargas can beat him but, as you say, it's debatable. I'm picking Vargas over Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Boxing gods keep delivering. Figueroa injured created a better fight with AB/Vargas. Now Ocampo replaced with Ugas. The gods are in a good mood.
                IDK, I love to see Figueroa fight. It could have been and action packed fight against Broner.

Vargas, while a former champ doesnt seem to match up well against AB. I hope he does well though.

Comment

If Ugas gets the fight, I am happy for him. Ugas winning as an underdog for so long. Time to give the man his due.

Comment

Respect to Ugas on always being ready & beating guys he's not supposed to beat in a lot of fans minds, but this is realllllly a guy people don't see him beating & I feel likewise. But I didn't give a f#ck about Spence vs Ocampo & won't give a f#ck about Spence vs Ugas.

I just wanna see Spence do big things. Sink or swim vs the best guys so all these bs fights have me very frustrated with 147 & Spence's, through no fault of his own, trajectory.

Comment

Good that a decent replacement can be found so quickly. Still hope to see Spence in a bigger fight after this one if he wins, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X