Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: GGG Lining Up Scrubs; Derevyanchenko Tough Fight for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
    Actually Canelo came down from 164 to fight Golovkin. So him giving GGG at 160, Middleweight, the division Canelo had the lineal title in, doesn’t count as a concession he made to GGG, when he fought his previous fight at 164 and was always going to become a MW eventually
    Canelo never had to fight ggg but he did at ggg prefferes weight. Canelo made that fight Not ggg. Period

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      GGG's fight date with HBO is scheduled for May 5th though, so Saunders saying June really means nothing.

And do you honestly believe for a second GGG is scared for fight Saunders?

they could simply defer the fight

and yep, it would be simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        What the **** did I just read, lmao. Man you sound like a seriously butthurt Canelo fan, lmao. GG didn't do **** but voice his opinion that he thinks that Canelo was cheating. Was he supposed to say, "Canelo just tainted meat, lets just forget that this happened and continue with the fight"!!!???

Jacobs was ordered, and Canelo was the cash out? Are you out of your ****en mind!!!??? Lmmfao...

He is receiving criticism for trying to save a card because some of you don't like the possible replacements? Really!!!??? Foh. He doesn't need to fight a tough fight. He trained hard, took time off, and you expect him to get back into training?

GG did everything right and now he has to fight who you guys think that he should fight? I'd either cancel all together, take a softy, and then go after Saunders in the UK. GG either can rematch Canelo or forget about him.

Many people believe that he beat Canelo (I scored it a draw) so he may not think that he needs Canelo anymore. But if he wants that big pay day, Canelo is the pay day.

" save " a card

and you are trying to save a hoe lol

Comment

• 1) says he wants a big drama show

2) selects Munguia, Spike, and then Vanes

3) passes on Saunders Derevyanchenko and Andrade

1+2+3= someone was writing cheques with his mouth that he couldn't cash with his fists

Danny Jacobs is right

Comment

• Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
            Sorry I have to disagree with Jacobs being the more proven MW. If we are going to give credit to Jacobs for stopping f’n Caleb Truax since his gritty underdog upset win over a shot Degale, and a shot Mora who knocked him down, because they are former “champions” well let’s look at some of GGG opponents. Well first off Kassim Ouma and Kell Brook are former champions, albeit at a lower weight class. Hell even Rosado was on a 7 fight win streak and i believe he was Bundrage mandatory for IBF a fight I see Rosado winning, so had he not fought GGG, he would be an ex champ. But as far as MW, he beat Lemieux who was IBF champ in a unification fight, he beat Geale who was a former unified WBA IBF champ i believe. Also fought Jacobs who technically is a former champ and better than the guys I just mentioned. And Canelo is lineal/Ring MW champ. And to be honest if
            Not for being robbed against Sturm in Germany, Macklin and Murray would also be former champions at MW. Murray was also robbed against Martinez in Argentina and arguably against Abraham in Germany. I see Macklin and Murray as better fighters than Mora and Truax any day of the week. **** I think Gregory Proksa is better than those two guys. Willie Monroe Jr as well. People get carried away using the term “bum”. Bum is the cannon fodder guys fight very early in their careers to pad records. Guys who are top 5 or top 10 in the world Middleweights are not bums.
            I wrote "Jacobs is the more proven MW after GGG."

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              " save " a card

and you are trying to save a hoe lol
              Yo, are you really that butthurt over Canelo being caught? You’re going mighty hard trying to discredit GG lmao. You’re going H.A.M..!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                they could simply defer the fight

and yep, it would be simple
                Uhhh no, it's not that simple, not even close.

You clearly are clueless as to what goes into putting on a televised boxing show.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Vanes is a decent opponent.
                  how in the world is a guy whos a weight class below and hasn't fought in 2 years a decent opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    why are you making otu dereveyencko is some great opponent. his best win is sam soliman. vanes has been in their with lara, charlo and andrade and gave them all competitive fights.
                    who cares hes a weight class below and hasn't fought in 2 years

Comment

• man most of you ggg fans are just unbelievable.....

oh wait it makes sense now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X