Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya: More Than Just a Crossdresser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Oscar is very likely gay.

Its very hard within the Hispanic community to become a professional boxer if you are openly *******ual, more so 25 years ago.

******* brings out base desires and strips inhibitions away, being anally penetrated is clearly something Oscar seeks out, same with the crossdressing.

I fully expect Oscar to announce he will transition to a female, probably end up marrying Bhop.
    I wouldn't be suprised at any of that occurring, post Frank/Kelly Maloney.. I've got a feeling a presidential bid will be coming too.

Comment

Lol, yes'sir he is a businessman.

He was definitely getting down to business with those kitchen utensils and that girls fist, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Salem, that Haunted Mansion movie was pretty good. I didn't get a chance to see his early stuff.
        That movie ****** but Eddie's funny ass totally ****** ********

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Oscar is very likely gay.

Its very hard within the Hispanic community to become a professional boxer if you are openly *******ual, more so 25 years ago.

******* brings out base desires and strips inhibitions away, being anally penetrated is clearly something Oscar seeks out, same with the crossdressing.

I fully expect Oscar to announce he will transition to a female, probably end up marrying Bhop.
          Have him hang around the Kardashians for a while they will make him come out look what they did to Bruce Jenner

Comment

Sorry but I don't tune in to a Canelo fight because he is "Promoted By Oscar" honestly so I could give **** what Oscar does and what he likes stuffed up his **** tunnel...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Sorry but I don't tune in to a Canelo fight because he is "Promoted By Oscar" honestly so I could give **** what Oscar does and what he likes stuffed up his **** tunnel...
              That is some unhealthy hate you got champ.

Comment

I'm sorry but you stick one rolling pin up your ass and you're branded for life.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  That is some unhealthy hate you got champ.
                  What Hate? Because I don't watch Boxing for the Promoters and for only the Boxers? Yeah Shame On Me Right?

Kinda the problem with this ERA, fans are focused on everything else besides the fighters themselves Sorry I don't buy or watch fights because of the Promoters I just don't!

Maybe you misunderstood but I'm staying I tune in to see CANELO I don't tune to to watch Canelo because he is promoted by ***ing Oscar De La Hoya. I don't tune in to watch AJ because he is promoted by Eddie Hearn, I tune in to watch Eddie Hearn
                  Last edited by sicko; 04-15-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Oscar just like to ****e things up a bit is all. Besides that gerbil up his ass needs some attention now and then. ******* will do that as well...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'm sorry but you stick one rolling pin up your ass and you're branded for life.

LMAO!!! Yeah, there's no getting around that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X