No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    what link you need, quit saying "provide links", what link you want elroy jetson?
    for the 50th time....im asking you to prove your claim that nelo refused to give a hair test.

Comment

Roided to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        What is a link required for, to tell if he is innocent or guilty, he popped twice for clen, regardless of how it got there it is his responsibility to make sure there is NO PEDs in his system, he is guilty
        wtf..............

for the 100th time

shemp claims nelo wanted no part of a hair test
        all i did was ask for him to provide the link
        he says i should get the link and prove HIS point for him

wtf...........

Comment

I dunno, the doctors say the levels are consistent with meat contamination but that's been used as a convenient bogus excuse way too much lately. It's a possibility that he was juicing and mistimed it as has been previously suggested itt as well but you can't say that for sure without more concrete evidence (which I doubt will be forthcoming one way or another.) Honestly even when the NSAC panel announced their decision I doubt that will be an authoritative answer either, so many decisions like this are made politically rather than purely based on facts. The fact of the matter is that drugs testing seems to be pretty deficient in general, either because its easy for cheaters to hide using simple techniques or because it often delivers misleading positive results because the testee innocently consumed some common food or medicine. Therefore it's really hard to say for certain that someone's cheating unless they turn up strong-smoking gun evidence, or that someone's clean unless they submit to the same kind of 24 / 7 / 365 random testing that Donaire does.

tl;dr: should have put a "I don't know" option in your poll, OP

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            shemp claims nelo refused a hair test.
            i asked for proof.
            he made a poll instead

figure it out

or not

votes > links in nsb
            look at the thread idiot. BEFORE I even mentioned "hair test", you already asked "did it happen the way canelo didn't say it did"

nice try idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Was that pursued by the WBC? I don't recall much serious talk of hair testing. I have heard hair testing has flaws also so idk if that would proof anything conclusive or w/o argument either.

Like most of these PED situations its often hard to 100% say someone is guilty or 100% say someone is innocent no matter the testing. Its pretty impossible to prove intent with testing when its a substances that can impacted the athlete via a tainted source.
              WBC ain't doing shi*. WBC said this fool is innocent.

People told him to give a hair sample to prove himself innocent and yet he still didn't want to. If you're innocent, why not just do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                for the 50th time....im asking you to prove your claim that nelo refused to give a hair test.

there's no link for that because he never took a hair test elroy jetson

Comment

22 people yet elroy jetson still doesn't want to put his name lmao.

elroy jetson says canelo is innocent but doesn't want to vote

elroy jetson one of these idiots crying about trump winning and yet didn't even vote

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    WBC ain't doing shi*. WBC said this fool is innocent.

People told him to give a hair sample to prove himself innocent and yet he still didn't want to. If you're innocent, why not just do it?
                    I think if you are in a high position, as Canelo is in boxing, I don't think its necessarily in your best interest to pursue going the extra mile on something like this. That 6mo suspension shows that.

What if he did a hair test & all sorts of other sh^t pops up? He might be looking at a 2yr suspension if the wrong things popped up. Just opening yourself up to another can of worms then.

Granted its not the road to prove how innocent you are, its more the road of protecting your interests & getting out of this bad situation as undamaged as possible. But thats the situation ANYONE should be talking in Canelo's position as I see it.

Comment

• this one is going to hurt:
                      Following the oral intake of a clenbuterol enantiomer mixture with the (-) stereoisomer component already depleted (as might occur in cases where contaminated meat is consumed), the ratio may show a decremented value that cannot be successfully reconciled with therapeutic administration of the substance. While the authors are not aware of clearance studies involving enantiomer-depleted clenbuterol mixtures, results from athletes’ urine samples have nonetheless shown that (-)/(+) ratios significantly lower than 1 have been determined in a number of cases. In consideration of the fact that a value greater than 1 cannot prove doping took place, yet a value less than 1 is, on the basis of current scientific knowledge, inconsistent with the therapeutic administration of clenbuterol as a drug in humans, the determination of the enantiomer ratio for clenbuterol findings is certain to contribute some useful data.
                      http://www.int.laborundmore.com/arch...nation%3F.html

the second failed test it actually helps canelos case...

Comment

Working...
                      X