Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He takes after Floyd, which means every advantage he can get such as weighing one weight class and fighting at another, while eating a bunch of double clenbuterol burgers,
    Last edited by maracho; 04-17-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      can any of the 91 do what shemp cant/wont do and supply a link ? or is this just feelings
      What is a link required for, to tell if he is innocent or guilty, he popped twice for clen, regardless of how it got there it is his responsibility to make sure there is NO PEDs in his system, he is guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This.

I take more issue with guys saying he's 100% guilty or 100% innocent or too highly a % either way cuz I think you are using your bias for or against Canelo too heavily in coming up with your take based on the evidence I've seen.

If I was trying to illustrate how malicious this PED situation was based on intent vs his own personal responsibility I think its about 60/40 he knew what he was doing, but his personal responsibilty with this is probably 90/10 if not 100/0 cuz you gotta be on top of this now as best as you can be & the more money you make the more on top of it you need to be cuz you're only damaging your own income + brand with this sorta sh^t.
        I wouldn’t convict Canelo in a criminal court based on the information I have anyway. It isn’t beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil proceeding I’d find against him on the preponderance of evidence.

Also, I think the evidence suggests that this was no accident. Were it an accident then he would be just as likely to fail a test during testing as right at the very beginning of testing. That he failed the first two tests of a 10 week course of tests suggests very strongly that he simply mistimed his usage and thought he would be clean by the time testing started. I mean, what are the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I wouldn’t convict Canelo in a criminal court based on the information I have anyway. It isn’t beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil proceeding I’d find against him on the preponderance of evidence.

Also, I think the evidence suggests that this was no accident. Were it an accident then he would be just as likely to fail a test during testing as right at the very beginning of testing. That he failed the first two tests of a 10 week course of tests suggests very strongly that he simply mistimed his usage and thought he would be clean by the time testing started. I mean, what are the odds?
          Oh yea I 100% agree. If Canelo was in a court case he's definitely getting a not guilty verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            What is a link required for, to tell if he is innocent or guilty, he popped twice for clen, regardless of how it got there it is his responsibility to make sure there is NO PEDs in his system, he is guilty
            yea man, dude is just a troll. like a said clenelo can be holding 2 forms of ID and admitting to cheating but elroy jetson will continue to say "where's the proof" lol

elroy jetson must be one of those guys who think r Kelly ain't in the video peeing on the girl

Comment

Oh yea I 100% agree. If Canelo was in a court case he's definitely getting a not guilty verdict.
              any idea why Canelo won't just give a hair sample? if he has an opportunity to prove people wrong, why won't he just do it?

Comment

Nope. If there's justice he should be eating a 1 year suspension tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  any idea why Canelo won't just give a hair sample? if he has an opportunity to prove people wrong, why won't he just do it?
                  Was that pursued by the WBC? I don't recall much serious talk of hair testing. I have heard hair testing has flaws also so idk if that would proof anything conclusive or w/o argument either.

Like most of these PED situations its often hard to 100% say someone is guilty or 100% say someone is innocent no matter the testing. Its pretty impossible to prove intent with testing when its a substances that can impacted the athlete via a tainted source.

Comment

Was that pursued by the WBC? I don't recall much serious talk of hair testing. I have heard hair testing has flaws also so idk if that would proof anything conclusive or w/o argument either.

Like most of these PED situations its often hard to 100% say someone is guilty or 100% say someone is innocent no matter the testing. Its pretty impossible to prove intent with testing when its a substances that can impacted the athlete via a tainted source.
                    Hair sample isn't good for him, it would give away all the cocaine he sniffed with Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      A link for what? To form an opinion based on the facts we have? What do you want a link to?
                      shemp claims nelo refused a hair test.
                      i asked for proof.
                      he made a poll instead

figure it out

or not

votes > links in nsb

Comment

Working...
                      X