Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand the Charlo brothers. Am I alone in this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never tell which one is which. They’re young and looking for attention and having a tough time getting it. So they do what all immature kids do when they don’t get attention, they act out.

Comment

Unfortunately that's how you get noticed in this sport. Running your mouth. You think anyone would be talking about Tyson Fury in 2018 if he was a regular, well-manered person.

Comment

I honestly don't mind it, it makes boxing more exciting. Until someone can shut them up in the ring, they should continue.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          I think it's more about you and your Asian inferiority complex.
          Screw you Frenchie - Asians have won far more than the French so you can't say s4it. If you're not French...well dunno, I can fire back after you reply =/

Anyway, ontopic - Who the hell have they fought which makes them the top of the list?

Comment

If they could add some humor to their dimensions, their act, or their personality, they would be amazing. They could just change things up a bit since they are clearly dynamic and keep you glued to your screen. Not sure how they will act when they face a loss and that is a key to all fighters, how they take it and come back. I like seeing guys who are on the brink of a loss and turn things around. Charlo did that in a small way against Jackson. But they are ringing up the cash registers soon with their personalities or their act. If it works for them, then that's what they want.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              Do you realize how many people floyd has been disrespectful to?
              Who is Charlo; 90% of the world dont know Jermell from Jermall; the way they talk you'd think they have hof esqe bodies on their resume.....You see me I wont pretend like the rest of the boxing community like both charlos aint spend like 5 years ducking lara....talk is cheap

Comment

They do talk too much trash but they’ve been backing it up in the ring for the most part.

Comment

For a large percentage of our, ahem "African American" fighters, drama and swagger is more important than actually fighting.

AB is a classic example, the Charlo brothers are not far behind...TMZ generation baby.

Comment

I've been entertained by them in a similar way I used to be entertained by Broner. So, that's a good thing.

BUT after seeing Jacobs putting Charlo in his place it's pretty obvious that these bros aren't lions. Now they remind me of the Adrien Broner that ran crying to his dressing room after the Maidana fight. Hopefully they don't go into full blown pvssy mode any time soon....Keep them away from Jacobs. Haha

Comment

Someone needs to ask them to take the test. Roid rage is one of the symptoms of use.

Comment

Working...
                      X