Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand the Charlo brothers. Am I alone in this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    They try too hard to act hard, the kind of behaviour you look back on when you're more mature and wish someone had kept you in line. Did they have a father figure growing up? I've seen several interviews where they act disrespectful and obnoxious towards past and present fighters, for no reason. There's nothing to gain and they still do it. Why? At first I thought they were trying to create some sort of WWE heel gimmick, but then I saw on YouTube in the comments someone saying one of them has ADHD. That would go a little ways to explaining it. They try too hard to act tough. They must have serious concerns and mental doubts to act the way they do. I wish they'd both grow up and mellow out a bit.
    They haven’t done sh it and are being hyped by all the black posters yet they talk sh it about the hype ggg got for beating nobodies too. I don’t see anything special about either one yet but time will tell. Let’s hope they get some opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      They haven’t done sh it and are being hyped by all the black posters yet they talk sh it about the hype ggg got for beating nobodies too. I don’t see anything special about either one yet but time will tell. Let’s hope they get some opportunities
      When have I hyped either Charlo????

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Who lil g? Yeah I agree.
        How can the undefeated mw champ be over rated yet the two strapless nobodies not be? Fawking ******

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          When have I hyped either Charlo????
          Well you are in the minority no pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Well you are in the minority no pun intended
            LOL!! Just do me a favor-don't assume because Dontae and a couple of black posters hype Charlo that is how all of us feel. The idiots and race guys pick this stuff up and run with it.

There are a few guys that really like the Charlo Bros. They may over rate them but that happens all the time on NSB. it isn't right to turn their overhype into a blanket statement.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              You're from Tennessee bud, not from Vladivostok. Jump off the bandwagon and breed a good boxer y'all can be proud of.
              **** any decent prospect from here goes elsewhere to bigger gyms ha. I dont care where boxers come from. I just love being entertained. Whether its loma, wilder, crawford, gassiev etc. I am a realist and patriatism is dead, as it deserves to be. I a boxing fan
              Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 04-11-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I initially liked the Charlos antics.....

But seeing how they were disrespectful to people giving advice and more importantly Floyd Mayweather, the grown man in me said get these high clowns off my screen

SN:If Mayweather aint get shot at in ATL; I would of thought it was Jermell with their confrontation videos at the lara fight that was posted online

Comment

They fall down the line of Mayweather wannabees. Only one problem there is only one Mayweather, and he backed his talking, while alot others tried, example #1 Adrian Broner. Charlo Brothers are in the same line, wait until Hurd bust up one, talk will be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    I initially liked the Charlos antics.....

But seeing how they were disrespectful to people giving advice and more importantly Floyd Mayweather, the grown man in me said get these high clowns off my screen

SN:If Mayweather aint get shot at in ATL; I would of thought it was Jermell with their confrontation videos at the lara fight that was posted online
                    Do you realize how many people floyd has been disrespectful to?

Comment

I don't think they are really acting. They are just young immature but their intensity is very real.

Comment

Working...
                      X