Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Joshua Not Impressive in Last Fight, Wilder Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
    Excuses they are. AJ couldn't KO Takam even when ref holded Tak's head for him. Let alone Parker.
    Klits KOed their opponents easily one by one even higher level than Parker or Takam.
    Who did Wlad KO that was of a higher level than Takam and Parker?

And anyway, it doesn't matter what level you are. If you've got a good chin, you've got a good chin. It's harder to KO them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Who did Wlad KO that was of a higher level than Takam and Parker?

And anyway, it doesn't matter what level you are. If you've got a good chin, you've got a good chin. It's harder to KO them.
      Pulev is I suppose. He got up multiple times and survived few rounds.

Comment

I would agree that while Joshua fought a more technical fight, he wasn't as impressive as expected. However, I wouldn't give Wilder too much credit. Yes, he scored a KO against Ortiz, but only after being knocked silly by him and being all but out on his feet himself.

Comment

Pulev is I suppose. He got up multiple times and survived few rounds.
          You said Klitschko knocks out his opponents one by one easily who were better than Parker and Takam, but this is all you bring me?

Pulev??

Pulev is better than Takam, but not by much. Parker is better than Pulev though.

Next time don't talk so much rubbish and you won't have to make a complete fool of yourself like you just did here.

That's the problem with this place, too many idiots chatting **** and exaggerating to try and prove a point only for them to leave with egg on their face.

Can't stand this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You said Klitschko knocks out his opponents one by one easily who were better than Parker and Takam, but this is all you bring me?

Pulev??

Pulev is better than Takam, but not by much. Parker is better than Pulev though.

Next time don't talk so much rubbish and you won't have to make a complete fool of yourself like you just did here.

That's the problem with this place, too many idiots chatting **** and exaggerating to try and prove a point only for them to leave with egg on their face.

Can't stand this place.
            Had somebody just jerked off on you or you are always like that? Are you banned from google and boxrec? You asked me to specify who was better than these 2 as if there aren't any. Now shut up and eat what you asked.
            Next time don't act as if you expected time-consuming and intelligent answer for your quick fart-question.

Comment

Had somebody just jerked off on you or you are always like that? Are you banned from google and boxrec? You asked me to specify who was better than these 2 as if there aren't any. Now shut up and eat what you asked.
              Next time don't act as if you expected time-consuming and intelligent answer for your quick fart-question.
              No, someone didn't jerk all over me.

You're the one who made the claim that Klitschko knocks out opponents one by one who were better than Takam and Parker, not me. You then came back with one name.

Don't make comments that are a load of rubbish in the future and I won't have to call out your stupidity.

Comment

Working...
              X