No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez's official record should be: 61W-2L-1D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Lol. Only Pacquaio fight that he was robbed was #3. Bradley was toss up like the 2nd Pacquaio fight
    Naaaaaahh, Bradley beat him up, c'mon.

Comment

lol the typical delusional JMM fan.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I heard he's 65-0 because he won a fight in the future too.
        NAH 65-0 because he did drink his own pee. That's an NSAC bonus.

Comment

Wrong.

He should be 90-0.

Ridiculous thread. He should have actually had at least 2 more Ls on his record but it is what it is. I realised Marquez' level when he fought Chris John and was outclassed.

Comment

He clearly lost to Bradley. He wasn't dominated, but he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost rider View Post
              the two losses are to floyd mayweather jr. And the dq in his pro debut.

Marquez was robbed in pacquiao i, ii, and iii, robbed against chris john, and robbed against freddie norwood. And the bradley fight should have been a draw instead of a loss, so he got robbed there too.

Is marquez the fighter that has been robbed the most times?

The official record of marquez should be 61w-2l-1d.

1-2-1 deal with it. He'll forever be Pac's son.. He got his one win doe!! Good for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Naaaaaahh, Bradley beat him up, c'mon.
                This.

I love Marquez last of a dying breed. Nobody could stand strong in the pocket and counter better than him..

A true embodiment of the classical Mexican school of boxing. the other school of mexican boxing is embodied by Chavez Sr.

but yes - Bradley clearly outboxed and outfought Marquez. That exchange in the last round I think it was, was a synopsis of the entire fight. Where Bradley sent him wobbling to the ropes as the bell rung.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  Wrong.

He should be 90-0.

Ridiculous thread. He should have actually had at least 2 more Ls on his record but it is what it is. I realised Marquez' level when he fought Chris John and was outclassed.
                  What other losses? Marquez never got the benefit of a close call.

Comment

Pacquiao 2 and 3 were clear robberies specially the 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Pacquiao 2 and 3 were clear robberies specially the 3rd fight
                      Stop joking. You probably had Ward winning against Kovalev in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X