Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo sits on his punch alot more than Lara + Hurd's defense is his face. EZ ko victory.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
      Can't believe so many would chose Hurd over Charlo. I'm calling it now, Charlo knocks him out within four rounds. He cant walk through Charlo's shots. He has no defense, that works for these light punchers, not for a lion like Charlo. Hell Lara made him pause with a few shots last night.

Mark it pick em crew.
      Charlo, ko, early, 3x lol
      Hurd will beat both Charlos in one night.

Comment

Once Hurd has to move up and start fighting guys his size, you'll see a very average fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Charlo gets creampyed by Hurd. (no ****)
          I don't think you can back out of that with a no ****. That's really beyond gay.

Comment

Can't believe so many would chose Hurd over Charlo. I'm calling it now, Charlo knocks him out within four rounds. He cant walk through Charlo's shots. He has no defense, that works for these light punchers, not for a lion like Charlo. Hell Lara made him pause with a few shots last night.

Mark it pick em crew.
            Charlo, ko, early, 3x lol
            Dream on. Hurd will tear into Charlo's body and head and will wear him down and bust him up and take his heart away. Nothing discourages Hurd. Stop getting caught up in the lame "lion" cliche'. It is overused and only for tee-shirts for his brother and him.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-08-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Dream on. Hurd will tear into Charlo's body and head and will wear him down and bust him up and take his heart away. Nothing discourages Hurd. Stop getting caught up in the lame "lion" cliche'. It is overused and only for selling tee-shirts to his brother and him.
              Nothing has to discourage him. But Charlo's punch will put him to sleep. He chose Lara over Charlo for a reason.....Less power.

Comment

50/50 fight! I don't think Charlo should fight in June, especially if it's vs. Austin Trout! I think he should begin immediate talks with Hurd or Brook! No need to be an undercard fighter when talented guys are available!

Comment

I don't know of it will be an easier fight. Charlo will face pressure like he's never faces before. I have Charlo as a slight favorite because Hurd can't have another "close" fight. I do agree that Hurd will punish Charlo like he's been punishing everyone else. I would love to see him break Charlo but I think he's mentally and physically stronger than that.

Comment

Nothing has to discourage him. But Charlo's punch will put him to sleep. He chose Lara over Charlo for a reason.....Less power.
                    He didnt chose anything. Charlo had a fight lined up. And dont get caught up in a single punch doing anything. Any time people talk about a punch putting a fighter to sleep, it often does not happen and it is not going to happen here. It will be Hurd beating down Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      He didnt chose anything. Charlo had a fight lined up. And dont get caught up in a single punch doing anything. Any time people talk about a punch putting a fighter to sleep, it often does not happen and it is not going to happen here. It will be Hurd beating down Charlo.
                      He chose Lara over Charlo. Facts. After his last fight, they all were free, he said he'd rather fight Lara first. Know what you're talking before you speak.

Charlo WILL put him to sleep. But it's not worth going back and forth over, time will prove who is right. Look forward to hearing from you after he gets Lubin'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X