Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Decisions Erislandy Lara To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    C'mon bro, you can't be serious with this ****. Groves, Uzcategui, Benavidez and Zurdo tear him a new *******. He's basically fought 24 even rounds with a fringe contender Truax that got stopped in 1 round by Dirrell
    James deserves respect! Traux made it ugly and Chunky had to overcome a bad cut! Most of these Brits or Euros wouldnt come to the U.S.A and take the title from the champ.

The guys that you mention are fresh but do they have the resume to deserve more respect?!

Comment

• DeGale was shot after the Jack fight and seriously faded well before

Cash out against winner of Super 6 in all-Brit matchup and retire

Comment

• Man, Jarrett is a huge dude. If he wants to move up in the future he can comfortably go up a division or two.

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAR SWIFT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Maybe - he's either shot or still rusty,, something looks off - he needs to put some damn authority in his jab
            or stop switching stances so much.

Comment

• Thats what happens when Haymons A side fights Haymons B side, one judge was obviously paid off, the others knew who to score it for. DeGale can make some good money in domestic UK fights, Truax didnt have an Agenda.

Comment

• Anyone picking Hurd? Got this bet thread going, give me those points!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post18650349

Comment

• I’m glad I followed my mind on degales judges

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    And Truax talking about a rematch.......NO!

It's probably better if DeGale does do a rematch because I don't see him beating most of the other top SMWs.
                    he doesn't need the stiffer tests - he can fight the Groves-Smith winner for big $$ in the UK and then sit on some crappy ibf mandatories

Comment

• War HURD. Knock him out!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X