Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Decisions Erislandy Lara To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't scoring, but I think a draw wouldn't have been bad.

Comment

• Two picks wrong and 5.23 am I'm off to fxcking bed

Comment

• No James, you two just showed that you both don't belong at the top level. Please somebody feed Degale to Uzcategui!

Comment

• James Degale is putting these UK frauds to shame! This is how its done, but you wont see these Brits giving him any recognition. CHUNKY!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            DeGale got a miracle tonight. I thought it was over him after that ugly cut, but Truax fought like an idiot.
            Yeah, he was terrible. Smothering himself like in the first fight and had no way to adjust thinking he'd be able to do the exact thing and win this fight. This fight was trash

Comment

• Degale is straight garbage and he thinks he's back lol. Line em up he says lol

Comment

• Rematch this fight!

Comment

• Have you ever seen a fighter who has to make as many excuses after he WINS as Degale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Yeah, he was terrible. Smothering himself like in the first fight and had no way to adjust thinking he'd be able to do the exact thing and win this fight. This fight was trash
                    And Truax talking about a rematch.......NO!

It's probably better if DeGale does do a rematch because I don't see him beating most of the other top SMWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Have you ever seen a fighter who has to make as many excuses after he WINS as Degale?
                      It's always "next time" with this dude

Comment

Working...
                      X