Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piņata party!

Comment

Log off you're drunk.

If Sergio Mora wins his fight tomorrow, that would actually be a perfect late replacement.

Comment

Typical Gennady fan. Want nothing to do with a real fight...more cab drivers and more part-time fighters...

Rematch Danny? "Naw"

Rematch Ca$hnelo? "Muscles too big"

Andrade? "Umm...how about Spike?...."

Dervenchenko? "Too big...what about WW??"

Margarito? "YES...but he has to wear pirate patch over good eye"

Thank you Gennady fans. Continue to ruin boxing since before you jumped ship off the Pac brigade

/thread

I killed it.

Comment

nah.. marg dont deserve a pay check.

Comment

Ok so wait, canelo is a cheat and marga******o should get to fight? Tell me you're kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Typical Gennady fan. Want nothing to do with a real fight...more cab drivers and more part-time fighters...

Rematch Danny? "Naw"

Rematch Ca$hnelo? "Muscles too big"

Andrade? "Umm...how about Spike?...."

Dervenchenko? "Too big...what about WW??"

Margarito? "YES...but he has to wear pirate patch over good eye"

Thank you Gennady fans. Continue to ruin boxing since before you jumped ship off the Pac brigade

/thread

I killed it.
              Yes! Perfect! Green K!

Comment

It's in GGG's best interest to fight somebody good. The worse opponent he fights the more **** he will get from his critics and haters. I know you are joking and not serious but I thought I would say that anyway. As a GGG fan I hope he fights a good middleweight on May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  It's in GGG's best interest to fight somebody good. The worse opponent he fights the more **** he will get from his critics and haters. I know you are joking and not serious but I thought I would say that anyway. As a GGG fan I hope he fights a good middleweight on May 5th.
                  it is unrealistic at this point. The date should just be scrapped but I doubt that is an option that HBO will accept.

Comment

Naw, Pacquiao-Matthysse should be moved to May 5 with Crawford-Horn as co-main event. That would do respectable numbers imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Naw, Pacquiao-Matthysse should be moved to May 5 with Crawford-Horn as co-main event. That would do respectable numbers imo.
                      Gennady should fight winner of Pacquiao/Matthyse at 160 obviously

BOSS STATUS GENNADY LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X