Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Mexico's Jamie Munguia Will Be Golovkin's Opponent May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, terrible fight I get why they might want a Mexican in there with GGG, but you can do better than this hell even Chavez Jr is better than a young kid who hasn't yet had a proper challenge and I definitely don't want to see Chavez Jr get it hell no...

Comment

Great shot for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Is Munguia a mandatory? Is Mungia a former champ? Is Mungia even a contender? This kid is a prospect. As a GGG fan you should be the main one against this sham of a fight. They should cancel the date and shoot for BJS
        Stiverne wasn't even training and his best win was Chris Arreola. LMAO at being a former champion lol. Worst champion in HW history probably.

BTW Golovkin vs Wade was a mandatory too... do you have memory?

Comment

What weak crap is this? Hugely let down, I’m nearly as mad at Golovkin as I am at Canelo now.

Comment

GGG feeling right at home with pulling opponents out of his bag of chit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Stiverne wasn't even training and his best win was Chris Arreola. LMAO at being a former champion lol. Worst champion in HW history probably.
              Stiverne was training. He took step aside money and was fighting on the undercard. If Wilder didn't fight Stiverne he wouldve lost his belt. Will GGG lose his belts if he doesn't take this fight? No he won't. Stop trying up justify this fight. You're losing what little credibility you have.

Comment

Canelo is to blame for the fight being canceled but he's not to blame for picking GGG's opponent
                Yeah gonna have to echo this.

Canelo is an obvious moron for what he did to this fight but he isn’t at fault for who replaces him come the 5th.

GGG would get a pass from all us realistic boxing fans for fighting someone even only considered ‘half-decent’. But an obvious mismatch won’t hold up and should not happen.

I have a feeling though that they might feed us some BS so GGG can look like he’s gone back to his old ways of crushing people but we’ll see.

In a perfect world GGG wouldn’t fight a mismatch now and wait for BJS to be ready in early June (whatever Warren said) and get that unification win.

Wouldn’t worry about Canelo for now if I was him. Guys a total idiot and waste of time. GGG is approaching late thirties and the common thought process is that he’s declining; why F around waiting for a drug cheat to sort his suspensions and damage control out. GGG says it’s all about legacy so he shouldn’t wait around fighting mismatches in order to wait for Canelo just for money, if you get me. The history of the GGG vs Canelo legacy will favour Golovkin in history anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Yeah, let's blame Golovkin for Canelo's failed tests.
                  Typical idiot comment from the typical G-String f.uckboy.

Is it Canelo's fault G-string is picking a mismatch?

Mismatch - blame Canelo
                  PPV for mismatch - blame Canelo
                  G-string ducks available challenges - blame Canelo
                  G-string lost his car keys - blame Canelo

You f.ags are pathetic.

Comment

Stiverne was training. He took step aside money and was fighting on the undercard. If Wilder didn't fight Stiverne he wouldve lost his belt. Will GGG lose his belts if he doesn't take this fight? No he won't. Stop trying up justify this fight. You're losing what little credibility you have.
                    Stiverne was fat as ****. Horrible shape. Couldn't even compete. The fight was ****.

I want GGG vs Zurdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Typical idiot comment from the typical G-String f.uckboy.

Is it Canelo's fault G-string is picking a mismatch?

Mismatch - blame Canelo
                      PPV for mismatch - blame Canelo
                      G-string ducks available challenges - blame Canelo
                      G-string lost his car keys - blame Canelo

You f.ags are pathetic.
                      It's less pathetic than your view

Canelo fails drug test - blame GGG
                      Canelo pulls out of fight - blame GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X