Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with Jermall Charlo? Why isn't he stepping in to fight GGG on May 5th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just have to attack charlo after AJ putting up obvious roadblocks to duck wilder

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He already has a fight set. You can't just jump out of a contracted fight to jump into a better fight, Boxing doesn't work that way. Fights are made and tickets are sold. A boxer will get sued and lose if he doesn't fight the fight he signed a contract to fight.
      I thought so too but I have come across posters on here acting like it is a snap-your-finger fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        just have to attack charlo after AJ putting up obvious roadblocks to duck wilder
        What's joshua got to do with this?

Comment

I'm sure Charlo's handlers feel like it would be too soon. They want that fight I think yeah, they don't want it right now. If they did I assume they would have said something.

Personally I hope to see Charlo vs. Jacobs first. That's a hell of a match up.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
            He already has a fight in April?
            Al can tell Centeno that he has an injury and we have to reschedule

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Why is Jermall Charlo suddenly gone quiet? He is the #1 WBC mandatory and is training for a fight against Centeno in late April. Nobody wants to see that mismatch anyway since Centeno already got knocked out by Sulecki who is nothing special.

I checked out his social media and found nothing. Andrade, Derevyachenko, Spike and even Ramirez made some noise and are ready to step in.

Warren alrady said that Saunders is not ready for May because of the hand injury.

What's up with Jermall Charlo though? Is he ready to fight GGG on May 5th?

Has anybody seen Jermall Charlo??? Maybe I am just missing something, and some of his fans know whats up.

charlo can't make ggg fight him. why would he cancel a guaranteed payday for a pipe dream of fighting golovkin on May 5.

team golovkin werent interested in charlo before canelo tested positive. what makes you think ggg would fight him on short notice?

golovkin is gonna fight a bum on May 5 if no canelo.

not andrade, not sergiy, not Ramirez. ggg wont be fighting anybody with any credibility on short notice

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                What's joshua got to do with this?
                what does charlo have to do with this either? he has a fight signed right? that's a few weeks away?

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
                  Yet all the other guys willing to step in at a months notice...?
                  You guys constantly make up pathetic B.S. excuses, what harm is it in saying, "I will take the fight if they offer me it" huh?
                  Jermall Charlo talks a lot of shiet, but when the oppertunity opens up suddenly the big mouthed bird shiet hair dyed diva suddenly doesn't want to speak a lot of crap?

Call it like it is and stop being a defender of liars.

The Charlo sisters will stick to talking smack to 5ft5 Tank Davis because they know there will be no serious repercussions of Tank actually being capable of fighting either one.

none of the fighters that volunteered to step in on May 5 have a opponent yet dumba$$

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    none of the fighters that volunteered to step in on May 5 have a opponent yet dumba$$
                    pay no mind to any of this drivel

johsua exposed himself as a ducker over the last several weeks and now these guys are desperate since it was an American hes cowering to....so they have to try desperately to paint another American as a ducker....all this is...nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      what does charlo have to do with this either? he has a fight signed right? that's a few weeks away?
                      So let's take the chance to bring up wilder and joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X