No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse a Done Deal For July 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black knot View Post
    its happening. Lol arum can't stop it. Pac vs matty should be an entertaining scrap! I got pac by ko! I wonder what channel it will be on? It has to be hbo.
    espn top rank handles that part still.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Possibly

I’m hoping Lucas trains like a beast for this one and take manny out in typical brutal Matthysse style.

This is a welll deserved fight for Lucas he gets that big name and big payday.
      lucas is already training, this is how he looks right now.

Comment

I've been reading that this fight is going to be on ESPN PPV??? Hell nah, this is not a PPV fight. This fight should be on regular ESPN.

I'm not paying to watch Pacquiao-Matthysse

I'll stream this for free or watch it on YouTube later. Hell nah, I'm not paying for this. Lol

Comment

Hard to believe this would have been a huge fight back in 2013. If Lucas beat Danny Garcia, this would have made bank.

Comment

Happy Lucas is getting a big name and big payday even if he is way past prime, he got robbed against judah and alexander and should of won a world title @140.

As for Pac, i was looking forward to watching his world tour to end his career but he is clearly fighting for money now, not legacy, he's going to end up broke very quickly when he retires and will probably get knocked out several more times before that happens, and this fight might be one of those. very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Anyone but Crawford.
              Does anyone want to see that for any reason besides Pac getting slaughtered? I mean, if that's the reason then okay. It's certainly not a fight that needs to happen at this point, thoguh.

Comment

Two washed up.fighters. shot pacquiao should beat a shot mattysse though

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Pac will be well juiced I'm sure
                  When did Pac test positive for peds? You can talk about Canelo, he’s just tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Can't you read? Top Rank is going to handle the distribution in the states on Espn
                    I see Oscar saying crazy sh^t all the time.

Last thing I heard from Bob was this wasn't happening without him signing off on it + Manny was still signed to him.

I've not heard new info from Bob himself. Feel free to quote things Bob has said in the last couple weeks involving this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Does anyone want to see that for any reason besides Pac getting slaughtered? I mean, if that's the reason then okay. It's certainly not a fight that needs to happen at this point, thoguh.
                      This is a more than decent fight for Pacquaio to ride off into the sunset with.

But will he? That's the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X