Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Prepared To Step In: We're Ready For Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first concern is how much would he have left trying to cut the wait to get to 160... I'd rather see Charlo in with GGG...

Comment

So golovkin would have to gain a lean 8 pounds in the matter of months? do they not see how unreasonable this is

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        A step up for Ramirez??? It´s a step up for GGG, dummy.
        Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm talking about a step up in class.
        If you still say Ramirez is a step up for Golovkin, what can I say except, see you, I'm returning to planet earth now.

Comment

WAR ZURDO!!!

Comment

I still want to see this fight but nowhere near realistic right now considering he's much bigger and is a lefty.

Comment

🇲🇽🥊ZURDO would destroy & retire GGG after a masterclass of boxing , Abel would throw in the towel 🏳 in the 1st round , to save his gold spoon fed princess.(👸GGG)

"NO MAS Little DRAMA SHOW

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for 3 years & counting, the fear is real.😱

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                Definitely a fan friendly fight. Both guys like to exchange. It's a step up for Ramirez, but at 168, he's got size (and youth) on his side.
                Promotion wise, Ramirez is a good fit for Cinco de Mayo. Viva Mexican style!
                ... business wise, of course Zurdo has a good point here... (but I think that a one month notice is too close for such a fight)...

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                What about Charlo? GGG could get that WBC mandatory out of the way. They could pay Centeno some step aside money. Nobody wants to see that mismatch anyway. Is Charlo ready though???
                ... they should ask Charlo on this...

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  🇲🇽🥊ZURDO would destroy & retire GGG after a masterclass of boxing , Abel would throw in the towel 🏳 in the 1st round , to save his gold spoon fed princess.(👸GGG)

"NO MAS Little DRAMA SHOW

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for 3 years & counting, the fear is real.😱
                  Maybe at Super Middleweight but why should Gilberto "Zurdo de Oro" Ramírez be given this gift on a golden platter?

GGG is the middle weight champ not the Super Middle weight champ.

And how is GGG Ducking ZURDO if they aren't in the same weight Division?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    What about Charlo? GGG could get that WBC mandatory out of the way. They could pay Centeno some step aside money. Nobody wants to see that mismatch anyway. Is Charlo ready though???
                    Yeah the Centeno fight seems like it should be skipped as will only end one way. They could pay the stepaside money but maybe Centeno could demand a WBC mandatory position or final eliminator if Charlo gets the shot and could have a case. It would be BS because he shouldn't even have gotten the eliminator in the first place but once it is set you can't tell someone it's off an they have to wait 12-18 months for the next one. Hopefully they can come to some deal though, money makes a lot of things possible.

I haven't heard anything from Charlo's side, which I'm hoping is a good thing as if you're negotiating seriously you don't need public callouts. But could just be he knows his Centeno fight is locked in and he can't get out of it.

Comment

Golovkin should unify with Saunders first then defend against Charlo and the rest. If Golden Boy makes a play for him later with Canelo, then Golovkin should make them suck his kneecaps to make the deal. Canelo’s rep has been tainted forever just like the Mexican meat or whatever he ingested or injected into his body. After that his age may preclude him from moving up but as it is in boxing if the money is right anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X