Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd said he wanted to fight pac and all he had to so was take the test. that obvious was a bluff and bullsh-it because he then said pac only gets 40 million.

since when did people start defending this duck? you are really trying to twist this into a pac duck? what courage but alas he ducked. he got his bluff called and ran like a coward. all he had to do was agree to his own demands. imagine if pac had demanded that a stadium be built, they built the stadium and then refused to fight floyd. thats exactly what floyd did! yet you can't see it you are so blind
    Instead of writing essays full of fantasies, post some evidence. Its time to show and prove!!!

I provided actual EVIDENCE of bob arum and duckqiao ducking

Read it and weep

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Duckquiao ducked floyd in 2010 and again in 2012

We already know what happened in 2010

So lets quote actual evidence from 2012

November 2011: " So, if the MGM gave them (mayweather) May 5th, then Manny may fight somebody else in April in Texas or in the Thomas and Mack."- Bob arum

November 2011:"They bull****ted the MGM to get the date, to get May 5th. So they cut us out of getting May 5- Bob arum

November 2011: LOL arum wants pacquiao to fight marquez in May now- "My advice to all of the parties involved is for an immediate rematch. It was a great fight." Arum also suggested the fight should take place in May, telling Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports, ""It was a great, great fight. I had Manny, but it was close, so why not bring them together again in May?"- Bob arum

November 2011
    "That fight [Mayweather] can still be there for us in November [2012]," Bob Arum would tell Lance Pugmire of The Los Angeles Times"- Bob arum

Decemver 2011:
    "Manny Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum leaves Floyd Mayweather Jnr's name off list of Filipino's opponents"

January 2012:

Mayweather called out pacquiao and offered him $40 million purse, they didn't even discuss ppv percentages yet. "I offered him $40m and I told him to accept that and we could talk about the rest later"- floyd

January 2012

May 5th is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a [temporary] stadium/arena up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000"- Bob Arum

January 2012
    "I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," - Bob arum

Janurary 2012

I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."- Bob arum

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      using logic and evidence is a lie? floyd said all pac had to do was take the test. when pac agreed to the test floyd changed his demands. you don't do that if you want to fight. you can bring up silly things arum said but floyd did the worst most detrimental thing that killed the fight. he fundamentally changed the entire structure of the deal. all pac did was agree to what floyd wanted. that wasn't enough for floyd which proves he didn't want to fight. you don't say i'll do something for 2 years if you do this for me, and then when the person does it for you don't do it. that's a slap in the face to all his fans. you can't defend that. don't let him bi-tch slap you. he didn't want to fight and now his win over pac is sandwiched between pac getting ko'd cold and pac losing to horn. the guy just doesnt have any elite fighters on his record unless they were old. thats his game. he fights mma fighters in boxing. hes a conman that looks for the easiest money. why is this even an argument...
      Pac didn't agree to testing until the fight was broken off. The reason was because Floyd said that he wanted random testing up until the fight and Pac wanted notice of testing and he wanted testing done 24 days before the fight. USADA said no.

Pac then asked to reduce the testing window from 24 days to 14 days and Floyd said no. That's when Atlas, myself and the boxing world knew that Pac was on something.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Why do you care?

You said it was a mismatch and didn't want to see it in 2009.

Thank God the "real fight" you wanted to see did happen; Floyd vs Mosley.
        If you dig hard enough, you might just strike oil one of these days.

I wonder how much a djtmal quote from 2009 is worth on the open market.

Just love how these nuts get massaged.

Get out the tissue for the in- denial Floyd boys, because Floyds shaky, all-time great, resume, gets more scrutiny for cherrypicking the "right time" to fight a guy, than any top fighter in history on messageboards, boxing vids, etc. etc. etc.

The excuses just don't stop, as long as a captain sav-a-floyd is within earshot. Damn, I made a rhyme.

Google, fights past their due date, or cherrypicking prizefighters, and Floyd's picture comes up, dressed like a sleazy used car salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          If you dig hard enough, you might just strike oil one of these days.

I wonder how much a djtmal quote from 2009 is worth on the open market.

Just love how these nuts get massaged.

Get out the tissue for the in- denial Floyd boys, because Floyds shaky, all-time great, resume, gets more scrutiny for cherrypicking the "right time" to fight a guy, than any top fighter in history on messageboards, boxing vids, etc. etc. etc.

The excuses just don't stop, as long as a captain sav-a-floyd is within earshot. Damn, I made a rhyme.

Google, fights past their due date, or cherrypicking prizefighters, and Floyd's picture comes up, dressed like a sleazy used car salesman.
          Oh hey buddy! It's good to see that you recovered from your mental breakdown last week

Lets not forget about this now

PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
          yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...
          Oh here's a thread of you being excited for the mayweather and ortiz fight as well

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=508694

Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-02-2018, 11:05 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=mcdonalds;18634760]Oh hey buddy! It's good to see that you recovered from your mental breakdown last week

Lets not forget about this now

Oh here's a thread of you being excited for the mayweather and ortiz fight as

Can't nothing be as exciting, as you donning your mma crotch tights and pom poms, for Floyd's cage debut. I wonder what overhyped con match he has planned. You was on floyds sack last nite. You gotta know something man.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?
              Because it took until 2015 for Pacquiao to agree to Olympic style drug testing and a 60/40 split.

Comment

Can't nothing be as exciting, as you donning your mma crotch tights and pom poms, for Floyd's cage debut. I wonder what overhyped con match he has planned. You was on floyds sack last nite. You gotta know something man.
                I hope everything is well, your mental breakdown last week was really concerning.

I'm praying for you

PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
                yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  I hope everything is well, your mental breakdown last week was really concerning.

I'm praying for you

I got this, you just make sure you get those tmt crotch tights fitting as snug as those ring card girls wear their undergarments. Its gonna be a long night for Floyd. Chop chop Floyd is anticipating six months from now.

Comment

I was just looking at a list of 25 fights that lived up to the hype, and you couldn't find a Mayweather fight anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                      You do realize they fought after Mayweather showed slippage against Maidana right.

You do realize Pac was at his most dangerous during the first negotiations and Floyd gave him a 50/50 split right.

You do realize that Floyd was willing to cut off random testing at 14 days according to the mediator right.
                      that was slippage to an extent, but Maidana was a very good opponent - thats why Floyd struggled. Floyd proved he was superior with improvement in the rematch, so the slippage wasnt marked.

Floyd said what he said, nothing of what he saids changed since you posted, I know you realise that, so I'll never feel the need to ask you to confirm it.
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-03-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X