No announcement yet.

Joshua and Wilder are #1 and #2 both undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua and Wilder are #1 and #2 both undefeated

This fight would be for the undisputed,lineal Heavyweight damn title!!!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THIS WAS EVEN AN OPTION??? How can people make excuses for this fight not happening?? This is what is wrong with boxing posters(who arnt making ****) worried about the damn split and making excuses for millionaires making a joke out of you while selling you bogus fights!!! How can ya'll support this trash??

You tell them Larry. Stop making excuses for the split, Wilder should take whatever to make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      This fight would be for the undisputed,lineal Heavyweight damn title!!!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THIS WAS EVEN AN OPTION??? How can people make excuses for this fight not happening?? This is what is wrong with boxing posters(who arnt making ****) worried about the damn split and making excuses for millionaires making a joke out of you while selling you bogus fights!!! How can ya'll support this trash??
      No reason not to make the fight. A lot of peeps are afraid that AJ’s air of invisibility is now gone. I do not for one second believe that Deontay does not want it, as Hearn has said. Wilder does want it, now does AJ want it? I don’t really think so. Wilder will walk the damn dog on AJ....for all the marbles

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You tell them Larry. Stop making excuses for the split, Wilder should take whatever to make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I dont give a damn about the split..let them negotiate!!!what are you making in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I dont give a damn about the split..let them negotiate!!!what are you making in this fight?
            I'll be making Americans cry and some money from the bookies.

Comment

Make the fight happen Deontay. We don't care about what you want in the split. Stop ducking.

Comment

Because some fans like the taste of the Matchroom kool-aid

But I’ve never seen a fan base like AJs who want their fighter protected and will throw up roadblocks to delay their biggest fight

Comment

You are right. I hate Wilder fangirls making excuses every day. Let them fight!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Because some fans like the taste of the Matchroom kool-aid

But I’ve never seen a fan base like AJs who want their fighter protected and will throw up roadblocks to delay their biggest fight
                    Listen ****** all Wilder has to do to make this fight is ask for the same deal as Parker. Joshua and Hearn would have no choice but to accept it.

If he wants to fuck about getting paid 1 mil fighting bitch **** Kownacki instead of making 15+ against Joshua then fuck the ducking coward.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-01-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X