Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua and Wilder are #1 and #2 both undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could give a *************** one way or the other what they make but i understand the business of it. Joshua can make 40+ million a year fighting the same mfers he has been fighting. Wilder can make 1.5 or 2 million a fight depending on who you want to believe every fight.

Joshua has the power hand in this. Wilder should have taken the 15 million if he believed he was going to KO Joshua like he says. I think there is hesitance on both sides.

The fact is Joshua doesnt need Wilder, Wilder needs Joshua financially and it is a huge risk for Wilder to fight Fury if that actually goes off. Its a long ways to December, Fury can be in Wlad shape by then and thats bad for Deontay considering the mfers who have outboxed him until he finally landed something. Tyson will keep him at the end of the jab all night and use his reach and length. I made a thread, i have this weird feeling that Fury will stop him if they fight.

Comment

I'm actually glad one of them got to Fury 1st. Now when they meet, it'll be a TRUE undisputed championship match

Comment

Working...
      X