Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua and Wilder are #1 and #2 both undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua legitimately does not need Wilder to earn $20M+ a fight, and Wilder is making nowhere near that. Mayweather and Pacquiao at least had comparable numbers, and even though Mayweather ended up being more lucrative down the stretch, Pacquiao's name and following undoubtedly played a major role in the success of the event. I don't believe that Wilder has that type of star power. It's also worth noting that with Mayweather and De La Hoya, Mayweather was smart enough to take the lower percentage, because the opportunity itself was a good enough payoff, as we've no doubt seen.

Like Mayweather, I'm expecting Wilder to win, but he has to understand that his bargaining power is low. 1 belt, and baby numbers compared to unified financial powerhouse Joshua. If any other heavyweight gets hot, Joshua could take that fight for easy money, and do this dance with Wilder for years. Wilder might as well take the 60-40 or whatever for the chance to become the man. IMO he's not in a position to do otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      This fight would be for the undisputed,lineal Heavyweight damn title!!!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THIS WAS EVEN AN OPTION??? How can people make excuses for this fight not happening?? This is what is wrong with boxing posters(who arnt making ****) worried about the damn split and making excuses for millionaires making a joke out of you while selling you bogus fights!!! How can ya'll support this trash??
      Crawford-Indongo. Top two rated JWWs, both undefeated, for the undisputed and lineal JWW title.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        The last time this was an option was in November of 1999

Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield

Let's hope we get the Joshua vs. Wilder fight too.
        nope.neither was undefeated

Last time was Holyfield-Bowe i think

Comment

nope.neither was undefeated

Last time was Holyfield-Bowe i think

You didn't mention anything about anyone being undefeated in your thread making post. You said this would be for the Undisputed, Lineal Heavyweight damn title. Lol

I answered your response by what you posted. Based on what you posted: Lewis vs. Holyfield was the last time.

As far as undefeated I would have to research to find out.

Here's your post:

This fight would be for the undisputed,lineal Heavyweight damn title!!!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THIS WAS EVEN AN OPTION??? How can people make excuses for this fight not happening?? This is what is wrong with boxing posters(who arnt making ****) worried about the damn split and making excuses for millionaires making a joke out of you while selling you bogus fights!!! How can ya'll support this trash??

Comment

Now Larry is running around saying Fury is lineal. Flip flopping clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              When Fury came back without a new lineal champion being crowned, most continued to recognize him as lineal, including Ring magazine.

Comment

fury joshua and wilder are all UNDEFEATED!!! (head explodes because undefeated means great)

Comment

Yeah I've noticed, Larry really is a fool

Comment

Well Fury returned and still would be the Lineal champ, boxing hIstory has been like this forever

Comment

I like where you’re going at this Larry but where was this when floyd showed zero interest in fighting pac from 2010-2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X