Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Decisions Joseph Parker To Unify World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have the same reach as Parker. I thought he was longer limbed than that.

Comment

• F#ck yo anthem!!!!

Comment

• Hurts me to say this as a patriot but the UK & Europe in general been ****ting on US as far as how lit the events/promotion have been

Comment

• This is money....Wilder can't pull crowds like that if his life depended on it.

AJ is the next Wlad, except I feel like in the UK with PPV and just the land in general there is much more $$$ to be made vs Germany.

If AJ keeps winning he will be a top earning boxer of all time.

Comment

• Jesus my legs are shaking, I can't imagine actually being one of the fighters

Comment

• I'm going to die before the fight starts. please. skip. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Heard she was a lizard though. You tube says so.
                her and theresa may lay their eggs in the nests of unsuspecting liberals, then when they hatch they eat the liberals and infect their populace with tories and high tourist attraction income.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Hurts me to say this as a patriot but the UK & Europe in general been ****ting on US as far as how lit the events/promotion have been
                  its necessary to make up for aj having the personality of wallpaper

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    LOL still cant discredit my intended point can you?? bet you have a little shrine for rolf and jimmy your fallen idols.

dirty little beast
                    Can't discredit you you've done that yourself by being a dog nonse. You got nicked for having sex with canines. Real women don't put out for scruffs like you.

Comment

• Oh my..... there goes the anthems....

Comment

Working...
                      X