Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Decisions Joseph Parker To Unify World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua will crush this fool

No way close on his level

This fights over before it has begun, windmill fans keep on praying, you need a miracle

Comment

• That Duco guy looks like a dude who'd eat roadkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Wilder fans praying Parker somehow wins so wilder can keep his belt safe from Joshua
        Only a jackass like you think that. The biggest fight right now in boxing if AJ wins is against Wilder. He loses it won't have the same luster with Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
          How much do you rehydrate to?
          I don't rehydrate to anything mate I'm near enough constantly around 12st

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            You ugly little bastard, go and suck you're boyfriend off make yourself useful.
            LOL still cant discredit my intended point can you?? bet you have a little shrine for rolf and jimmy your fallen idols.

dirty little beast

Comment

• AJ would look a lot tougher if he didn't have to wear that bathrobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Only a jackass like you think that. The biggest fight right now in boxing if AJ wins is against Wilder. He loses it won't have the same luster with Parker.
                Let me make this easy since you have forgotten windmills first fourth fights

He ain’t fighting Joshua or Parker Lol

Comment

Like a boss!

Comment

You’re a wanker

An ugly wanker

Now piss off

Comment

• Hate Waiting! LETS GO!

Comment

Working...
                      X