Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Return Reportedly Pushed Back After Hand Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is thurmans body breaking down? or has he lost his hunger?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      is thurmans body breaking down? or has he lost his hunger?
      I was thinking the same thing!! He has made good $, has been in some good fights.... The spark is gone, he doesn't want to fight Porter again, won't even mention Spence, willing to fight Garcia again because he was easily able to outwork him, and get a career high payday, so I see him pushing for the Garcia fight then bowing out. He just got married and you can tell - the hunger is gone!

Comment

dont let this dude become another Stevenson and disgrace the sport. strip him ASAP. when he feels better he can return. clogging up the divison not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          He's signing with Hearn
          You seen something? I've had my su****ions. This news makes me more su****ious. Noones even mentioning his name amongst PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            You seen something? I've had my su****ions. This news makes me more su****ious. Noones even mentioning his name amongst PBC.
            Just reading the tea leaves like you and putting stuff together, makes sense for both sides

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              dont let this dude become another Stevenson and disgrace the sport. strip him ASAP. when he feels better he can return. clogging up the divison not a good look.
              Good point . As much as I liked seeing Adonis KO no-hopers . The dudes kept that belt hostage for way too long . And unfortunately I don't see Jack beating him .

Comment

Thurman is gonna try to jump ship to HBO. Anything to get away from Spence I suppose.

Comment

They should strip him of his titles and make him the mandatory when and if he returns. Have the top ranked guys battle it out for the belts. Porter against Danny G would be an interesting matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    They should strip him of his titles and make him the mandatory when and if he returns. Have the top ranked guys battle it out for the belts. Porter against Danny G would be an interesting matchup.
                    Wouldnt be surprised if Porter has gone with Hearn aswell, another one Ive had su****ions of.

Comment

Dude is going to be Tavoris Cloud..... fight once every 18 months and get a good win, disappears so long that everyone forgets about him, and one day he's gonna come back to the well and it will have run dry, his skills will have disappeared and he'll get KO'D and that will be that.

Dude could have been a star in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X