Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Matthysse confirmed for July 8th in Malaysia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He lost to Garcia who is a good fighter himself. What's wrong with what?

We've established it doesn't matter what you retroactively say THOSE THREE FIGHTS WERE IMPORTANT which kills your claim he lost ALL his important fights. Provodnikov and Peterson were considered almost pick-em (actually I think the Peterson fight was actual evens so no he wasn't the clear favorite).

It's clear when you like a fighter you will always twist in their favor and they can't do no wrong and then if you dislike a fighter you twist against them and they can't do right.

You don't know **** about Boxing and you debate it like your 12 years old. Grow up kid.
    The wrong with that is that the media, fans and himself, were claiming this guy was a monster and he was not, period.

He lost by TKO against ****ing Postol hahaha you missed that.

Ok, he lost against the only 2 rivals of elite in his resume.

Happy?

My balls, I said what I don't like.this bum.

He has a big mouth and is a sore loser

Why you don't talk about that? Do you need that I refresh your memory quoting the words of Matthyaae?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      The wrong with that is that the media, fans and himself, were claiming this guy was a monster and he was not, period.

He lost by TKO against ****ing Postol hahaha you missed that.

Ok, he lost against the only 2 rivals of elite in his resume.

Happy?

My balls, I said what I don't like.this bum.

He has a big mouth and is a sore loser

Why you don't talk about that? Do you need that I refresh your memory quoting the words of Matthyaae?
      Do you want an entire biography of a fighter every single time somebody posts? That's stupid but then again you are stupid.

Why don't you give a breakdown of every fighters entire career the good, bad and ugly every time you post instead of just spewing you hateful or ball sucking agendas?

People said Margarito was a monster why you don't talk about that!! People think Bojardo was great why you don't talk about that!! People said Campas was going to be the next great thing why you don't talk about that!!! See how dumb that is?

Anyway peace out. Leave the boxing talk to the adults, kid.

Comment

Do you want an entire biography of a fighter every single time somebody posts? That's stupid but then again you are stupid.

Why don't you give a breakdown of every fighters entire career the good, bad and ugly every time you post instead of just spewing you hateful or ball sucking agendas?

People said Margarito was a monster why you don't talk about that!! People think Bojardo was great why you don't talk about that!! People said Campas was going to be the next great thing why you don't talk about that!!! See how dumb that is?

Anyway peace out. Leave the boxing talk to the adults, kid.
        False, Margarito never had the hype that Matthysse had, and the other guy was a prospect.

Campas never had the big mouth that Matthysse has and was not a sore loser like the argie

The thing is that you are fu.cking incongruent and you only open you dirty mouth with some cases.

For example you were crying about the false overweight that Nery had against Yamanaka but then you were defending ****ing cheater of Quigg

You are a bad joke
        Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 03-29-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

False, Margarito never had the hype that Matthysse had, and the other guy was a prospect.

Campas never had the big mouth that Matthysse has and was not a sore loser like the argie

The thing is that you are fu.cking incongruent and you only open you dirty mouth with some cases.

For example you were crying about the false overweight that Nery had against Yamanaka but then you were defending ****ing cheater of Quigg

You are a bad joke
          You lying fu@kin f@gg c1nt I blasted Quigg and called him a cheater!!! Just as I did Nery. See you are such a weasel you lie for god knows what reason to twist things in your favor.

You are pathetic and the joke of the board.

Lol @ false overweight!

Comment

You lying fu@kin f@gg c1nt I blasted Quigg and called him a cheater!!! Just as I did Nery. See you are such a weasel you lie for god knows what reason to twist things in your favor.

You are pathetic and the joke of the board.

Lol @ false overweight!
            False, with Nery you were crying like a girl, and in some moments you were defending Quigg.

You are incongruent like I showed

Yeah, Nery was drained and had a control in rehydration, in the ring bothg fighters were in the same.weight.

Bye son.

Comment

False, with Nery you were crying like a girl, and in some moments you were defending Quigg.

You are incongruent like I showed

Yeah, Nery was drained and had a control in rehydration, in the ring bothg fighters were in the same.weight.

Bye son.
              Jesus. You are boring and annoying. No I f@cking didn't! I said he cheated but what I said was that it's funny because you will say he's a cheat after defending Salido's failure to make weight and refusal to re-hydrate and then Nery's not making weight and I was right. Three dudes didn't make weight and the two Mexicans were fine the non Mexican was a cheating scumbag. I didn't "cry" but it was hard to forgive Nery especially given he failed a test for PEDs before that. His character was questionable and he's rightly banned and ridiculed by all rationale Boxing fans.

You are so easy to read. Like I said you debate Boxing like you are 12 years old. Please tell me you aren't older than say 16?

Comment

P4P No JuiceMexicanMeat 😇

Comment

Jesus. You are boring and annoying. No I f@cking didn't! I said he cheated but what I said was that it's funny because you will say he's a cheat after defending Salido's failure to make weight and refusal to re-hydrate and then Nery's not making weight and I was right. Three dudes didn't make weight and the two Mexicans were fine the non Mexican was a cheating scumbag. I didn't "cry" but it was hard to forgive Nery especially given he failed a test for PEDs before that. His character was questionable and he's rightly banned and ridiculed by all rationale Boxing fans.

You are so easy to read. Like I said you debate Boxing like you are 12 years old. Please tell me you aren't older than say 16?
                  Blah blah blah, in the three cases you were crying like a girl only in the cases of Mexicans...

The worst case was Quigg because he did it with a plan, intentionally like Frampton said, Salido was in a zombie mode and Nery did what Yamanaka demanded.

Period.

I was criticizing Nery but they the kid did the correct and that's the reason why Yamanaka.accepted the fight.

Comment

Blah blah blah, in the three cases you were crying like a girl only in the cases of Mexicans...

The worst case was Quigg because he did it with a plan, intentionally like Frampton said, Salido was in a zombie mode and Nery did what Yamanaka demanded.

Period.

I was criticizing Nery but they the kid did the correct and that's the reason why Yamanaka.accepted the fight.
                    Holy **** you just don't stop. It's always a reason when the Mexican does it but not the other way. I have no national or racial bias in Boxing you do that's why I'm not considered a joke on this forum and you are and it's why I'm able to talk Boxing as an adult and your not. It's why I enjoy the whole sport and you just hate most of the sport and it's fighters.

Three guys failed to make weight. They all cheated. The two that have also failed tests for PEDS (Salido and Nery) look EVEN MORE intentional as it's in their nature to cheat. A rational human could see that but Quigg isn't excused either.

Comment

This is far better than the one Alvarado that TR wanted to do

Comment

Working...
                      X