Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Matthysse confirmed for July 8th in Malaysia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    ALL his important fights would suggest he lost to Provodnikov, Peterson and Soto. He won those.
    Soto? A natural superfeatherweigt that lost all his important fight at 140?

And don't be ignorant, the bum of matthysse were favorite in those fights...

I remember all the world saying That this bum would destroy Danny and then Danny whooped his ass and destroyed his eye.

Only two elite rivals that Matthyaae fought were Danny and postol and lost both fights. Period.

Nery is way better than this sh.it

Comment

Pacquiao trying to become a 4-time WW champ.

Comment

I'll believe this when I actually see a press conference.

The "investors" in Malaysia have to come up with the "money"

Comment

#60 here we come.

Fuk him up Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            They're shadows of what they used to be but I think it's a good scrap. Looking forward to it.
            Pretty much this , I will watch for the nostalgia as long as they don't try to put this on PPV not paying a dime for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Pacquiao trying to become a 4-time WW champ.
              Ignorant.

Matthysse is not a champion in welterweight.

He has the garbage title of the wba

The real.champion is Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                They're shadows of what they used to be but I think it's a good scrap. Looking forward to it.
                They?

Pacquiao was a elite fighter

Matthysse always was sh.it

He lost all his important fights against elite.opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Soto? A natural superfeatherweigt that lost all his important fight at 140?

And don't be ignorant, the bum of matthysse were favorite in those fights...

I remember all the world saying That this bum would destroy Danny and then Danny whooped his ass and destroyed his eye.

Only two elite rivals that Matthyaae fought were Danny and postol and lost both fights. Period.

Nery is way better than this sh.it
                  Nery has nothing to do with him but I respect Lucas more because he respects the sport, his opponent and the fans more. Nery is a cheat.

Soto hadn't lost in a long time coming into the Mattheyse fight. It WAS an important fight it's irrelevant that Soto's best weight was lower. Lewis-Tyson was an important fight despite Mike being washed up.

You can be favored in a fight and it still be important. The Provodnikov and Peterson fights were basically considered toss-ups. He got good wins.

He's not a bum. He's not a great fighter but as usual you disrespect the fighters and the sport because he's not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Nery has nothing to do with him but I respect Lucas more because he respects the sport, his opponent and the fans more. Nery is a cheat.

Soto hadn't lost in a long time coming into the Mattheyse fight. It WAS an important fight it's irrelevant that Soto's best weight was lower. Lewis-Tyson was an important fight despite Mike being washed up.

You can be favored in a fight and it still be important. The Provodnikov and Peterson fights were basically considered toss-ups. He got good wins.

He's not a bum. He's not a great fighter but as usual you disrespect the fighters and the sport because he's not Mexican.
                    Man, you don't know about boxing.

It doesn't matter what time you have without a lost, Cuenca had like 20 years without a lost and was a shi.tty fighter. Soto always fought with bums in 140. It was not a good win.

In those fights Lucas was the favorite to win. And were B classes rivals, like him.

I don't respect Lucas because he has a big mouth.

He said before the fight vs Danny "First Danny and then Floyd", he was a sore loser vs Danny blaming his eye.

Why you don't say anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Man, you don't know about boxing.

It doesn't matter what time you have without a lost, Cuenca had like 20 years without a lost and was a shi.tty fighter. Soto always fought with bums in 140. It was not a good win.

In those fights Lucas was the favorite to win. And were B classes rivals, like him.

I don't respect Lucas because he has a big mouth.

He said before the fight vs Danny "First Danny and then Floyd", he was a sore loser vs Danny blaming his eye.

Why you don't say anything about this?
                      He lost to Garcia who is a good fighter himself. What's wrong with what? He wanted to fight the opponent that would guarantee his highest purse. Oh my god what a POS!

We've established it doesn't matter what you retroactively say THOSE THREE FIGHTS WERE IMPORTANT which kills your claim he lost ALL his important fights. Provodnikov and Peterson were considered almost pick-em (actually I think the Peterson fight was actual evens so no he wasn't the clear favorite). Nobody said Soto was at his best but you've said weight doesn't matter and Soto was a good champion at 135 and Lucas ****ed him up bad.

It's clear when you like a fighter you will always twist in their favor and they can't do no wrong and then if you dislike a fighter you twist against them and they can't do right.

You don't know **** about Boxing and you debate it like your 12 years old. Grow up kid.
                      Last edited by chrisJS; 03-29-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X