Parker didn't have to sign with Hearn or fight Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Don’t make me laugh.
    hows that funny? im not saying they are great wins but neither are breazeles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Breazele is not better than Whyte.
      I favor Breazeale. You favor Whyte. Neither has proven they're better than the other. They're about the same level so they should fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I’m not convinced Whyte beats him and definitely not comfortably.
        It's all about personal opinion but I think Whyte is much better in all departments. I don't get why Whyte is so underrated on here.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          That's a poor list. Chisora, Browne, Helenius and a decent performance against AJ trumps that list.
          It does not Trump that list. Both lists are decent HW wins. Breazeale and Whyte are about the same level so they should fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It does not Trump that list. Both lists are decent HW wins. Breazeale and Whyte are about the same level so they should fight.
            I'm not against them fighting for the right to fight wilder but I'm confident Whyte would win.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              It's all about personal opinion but I think Whyte is much better in all departments. I don't get why Whyte is so underrated on here.
              Funny, I’d say he’s overrated.

He fought a joker last Saturday. I mean, just horrible. His win against a washed up Helenius was unimpressive and I don’t need to get into the Chisora fight.

Comment

I favor Breazeale. You favor Whyte. Neither has proven they're better than the other. They're about the same level so they should fight.
                I’m not against that I just think from an ability standpoint Whyte is the better fighter. And I’ve never said one nice thing about Whyte. In fact I believe my exact words were bum with a mouth.

Comment

Fury said 60-40 in his favor and everybody understood that wasn't gonna happen but that was a starting point. 50-50 isn't going to happen and that's just a starting point. Hearn didn't even attempt to negotiate after November. Hearn got caught in another lie.
                  Then it's Reason Number 2, Sherlock !!! Klitschko nearly KO Joshua with that Left Jab and Killer Right Hand.Who else has that, Killer right hand and Left hand Jab, just like Steward taught Lennox Lewis, Deontay Wilder that's who!!!! Or it is Point 3, Rob Mcracken(Joshua's Trainer) said in a IFL interview they will wait until 2019,because the PPV Buys in America will be stronger and will make more buisness sense. Choose which one buddy.

Comment

If Wilder is so easy of a fight....Why does AJ want others to fight Wilder before he does? Wilder is doing EVERYTHING to make this fight happen. AJ keeps throwing up road bumps....Brit acting like Deontay pulled out the pitch fork/rake on they @ss again

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      If Wilder is so easy of a fight....Why does AJ want others to fight Wilder before he does? Wilder is doing EVERYTHING to make this fight happen. AJ keeps throwing up road bumps....Brit acting like Deontay pulled out the pitch fork/rake on they @ss again
                      Dont forget Hearn did everything in his power to have Brook fight anyone but Spence. The fight was only made after all other options were exhausted

Comment

Working...
                      X