Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #12 Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** thought i turned on main event and was AJ /Parker instead its a Fury replay.

More drunk than i thought i was.

Comment

• EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM CHANGING MY PICK EM.

NC UPPERCUT, JOSHUA, Late KO, x2

I made this change at 10:20am ET, day of fight

Comment

• Change of pick

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
        Saturday March 31, 2018
        BETTING ODDS:
        Joshua:1/6; Parker:9/2

Ways fighters can win:
        Decision: Wide or Close
        KO: Early(1-4);Mid (5-8);Late (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just type username,DRAW. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
        -Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-
        BostonGuy
        Dear Pick Em Crew,
        I’m changing my pick for this fight...new pick at 10:20am ET

NC UPPERCUT, JOSHUA, Late KO, x3

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Gotcha...........
          Brother Siablo,
          Please note #101 in this thread, I changed my pick to
          NC Uppercut, Joshua, Late Ko, x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Is that an official pick for the game, man, or just your opinion on how it's gonna go down?

If you do want to join in the game. it makes it easier for us to compile the results and stuff it you stick to the regulation format: ie

KhalilJoaquin, JOSHUA, KO, (detail of KO pick, EARLY, MID or LATE)

EDIT: And welcome to the forum, man!
            Koba,
            See thread post #101. I changed my pick to

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Koba,
              See thread post #101. I changed my pick to
              Duly noted, man.

Comment

• I am probably not on the list this year due to me having some issues but if i can be added i would like have joshua 6-9 rounds by stoppage X3 the plunger man....many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  I am probably not on the list this year due to me having some issues but if i can be added i would like have joshua 6-9 rounds by stoppage X3 the plunger man....many thanks
                  You can be added no problem, man, and there's possibly as many as 50 or 60 fights yet to come in the pick 'em this year so there's still plenty of time to put in a decent showing.

The pick format should look something like this though:

THE PLUNGER MAN, JOSHUA, KO, and then your pick of EARLY, MID or LATE.(1-4, 5-8 and 9-12 respectively).

I see you already on the multiplier thing so that doesn't need explaining.

Welcome to the game, man.

Comment

You can be added no problem, man, and there's possibly as many as 50 or 60 fights yet to come in the pick 'em this year so there's still plenty of time to put in a decent showing.

THE PLUNGER MAN, JOSHUA, KO, and then your pick of EARLY, MID or LATE.(1-4, 5-8 and 9-12 respectively).

thanks m8 👍🏻

Comment

The plunger man joshua KO mid rounds 5-8 X3 so you have the right format now brother

Comment

Working...
                      X