• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Do I still get points?
    No, man. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Do I still get points?
      I saw your pick come up bout 30 secs after I called the cut-off and just for a second teetered on letting it pass cos Ima a big softy, but that ain't how it works. Can't really bend the rules on the opening bell, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah man. Good looking out.
        Thanks for hauling the results together, man. It's looking like it might not be til Weds or so that I update the leaderboard cos I'm going away for a coupla days and might not have computer access. If you got time on your hands feel free to make a start, cos at some point someone else is gonna have to do it, but it ain't actually necessary cos there ain't really any hurry.

if you do fancy doing a bit PM me and I'll drop you a few pointers, though.

The other thing we need to figure out is next weeks fights. I'm completely cool with doing the triple, cos I think they're all fights that make for good pick 'ems, and the added workload really ain't that much. Maybe run it past the players though?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
          Thanks for trying to save me from my own stupidity. I'll make those points up soon.
          I'm sure you will.Yea I tried even pmed you because hate to see someone lose points like that.Was it Joshua as I assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            I'm sure you will.Yea I tried even pmed you because hate to see someone lose points like that.Was it Joshua as I assume?
            Lol it was Joshua. I was traveling when i made the pick.
            I don't know how to check pm or close out notifications smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
              Lol it was Joshua. I was traveling when i made the pick.
              I don't know how to check pm or close out notifications smh.
              Checking pms is easy its 1st option after you click on your notifications.Yea sucks losing out on points that way but like you said you have plenty of time.

Comment

Working...
              X