Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo turned in purchase information of where meat was bought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok and now can we see the receipts for the clen?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Who saves their grocery receipts for that long?
      The people who work for him and buy the food.... lol. You guys act like you've lived in your mom's house all your life... oh... wait. Nevermind. It all makes sense now...

Comment

"Saul Alvarez searched his home and found the receipt to the meat he purchased. He is taking the receipt as his defense during the April 10th hearing in front of the NSAC."

^^LMFAO

Comment

I personally think due to circumstance and the fact that the comissions haven't addressed this "excuse " properly yet that the fight should go on , Canelo should be fined . In light of all of this I think the comissions should put a full ban on clen with low levels or not and let all athletes know that if they test positive , low levels , or not . They will be fined and suspended as per any failed test . Tainted meat should not be a valid excuse as many have said on this thread before the receipts etc can be fabricated and also even if there is CC purchase proof around the date , there is no proof that meat is contaminated unless he has some still in original wrapper frozen to be tested . All athletes in Mexico should not eat red meat for this reason , and they should all register for year round vada testing if it's an option , even better promoters should demand their fighters all register , but we all know that won't happen . If they can't find a way to make year round testing mandatory they may as well just drop PED'S from the banned substance list imo .

Comment

And?? This is supposed to prove what?

Comment

Lets look at one fact that everybody is missing.....canelo was 154lbs with not an ounce of fat on him when he faced off with liam smith just 12 months before golovkin and in a space of 12 months he then gained a full 6lbs and was bang on the 160 limit (some say he was over the limit ) and again built up more muscle with not an ounce of fat to spare.....what does clenbuterol do when you take it....makes you gain muscle while you strip fat of your body....the proof is right there

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Eff P, Canelo let the world see his diet regimen on the 24/7. He is a millionaire athlete. Hell, he had a god damn prime A+ cut of US beef for his damn beer commercial.

No way he is buying bad meat at the local market. Whatever Mexico's equivalent of Whole Foods is, that is what he is getting.
                But what I'm asking is there any PROOF that Mexican Whole Foods isn't selling clenny meat too?

I've not seen anyone legit suggest this is simply a good meat/bad meat thing although that seems to be the stance fans are taking. Maybe that is the case idk, I've just seen no mention of it in any of these Mexican clen meat articles I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It was hidden under all the Clen receipts
                  lmaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    But what I'm asking is there any PROOF that Mexican Whole Foods isn't selling clenny meat too?

I've not seen anyone legit suggest this is simply a good meat/bad meat thing although that seems to be the stance fans are taking. Maybe that is the case idk, I've just seen no mention of it in any of these Mexican clen meat articles I've read.
                    It doesn't say it directly, but this article seems to suggest some type of correlation.

Outside of a cluster of states in central Mexico, it appears unlikely that foreign tourists would feel ill effects from eating beef. Most major supermarkets and restaurant chains buy their beef from 117 large private slaughterhouses with on-site federal inspectors who conduct rigorous testing of meat for contamination. Northern Mexico and coastal resorts also appear free from the taint.

But that inspection regimen falls apart in a half-dozen Mexican states surrounding the capital, where cattlemen often sell their beef to smaller slaughterhouses operated by municipalities. That beef generally turns up at street markets, where poorer Mexican consumers shop, then goes to sidewalk taco stands, mom-and-pop restaurants and into Mexican homes.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24774313.html#storylink=cpy

Comment

its such a god damn joke. he only ate meat once in the last month? canelo found the cow he ate!

Comment

Working...
                      X