No announcement yet.

Canelo turned in purchase information of where meat was bought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Why the fúck did it take him 1 month to find the receipt?
    It was hidden under all the Clen receipts

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Like I'm going to believe Canelo shopped at Mexican Puppet's Discount Meat Emporium next to a large pharmaceutical company such that the cows flew over the fence (like in the chik Fil A commercial) and accidentally ingested clen.
      Is there any proof its only in cheap meat? People keep mentioning this, but all I've heard is like 1/3 or something like that of the cattle guys got clen in their meat. My assumption has been its EVERYONE who's doing it as far as meat quality goes.

Sh^t man maybe I got bad opinions about Mexico with all the corruption there with basic everyday common man sh^t, but my thought was I could see cats on the whole organic grass fed playing music for their resting cattle guys even throwing some clen in these mfers to get things moving.

Not trying to defend or nah Canelo just devils advocating a lil bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        F#cking Canelo buys his meats there and at Ghost Rider's Halal Beef and Gun Store.

Comment

Yeah sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is there any proof its only in cheap meat? People keep mentioning this, but all I've heard is like 1/3 or something like that of the cattle guys got clen in their meat. My assumption has been its EVERYONE who's doing it as far as meat quality goes.

Sh^t man maybe I got bad opinions about Mexico with all the corruption there with basic everyday common man sh^t, but my thought was I could see cats on the whole organic grass fed playing music for their resting cattle guys even throwing some clen in these mfers to get things moving.

Not trying to defend or nah Canelo just devils advocating a lil bit.
            Eff P, Canelo let the world see his diet regimen on the 24/7. He is a millionaire athlete. Hell, he had a god damn prime A+ cut of US beef for his damn beer commercial.

No way he is buying bad meat at the local market. Whatever Mexico's equivalent of Whole Foods is, that is what he is getting.

Comment

So a multi millionaire couldn't set up a fake butchers receipt or arrange a butcher to print out proof of purchase for a sizeable sum....its mexico we are talking about not her majesty own personal abertoire.....massive money at stake here

Comment

how does this prove anything? Im not some expert on the meat industry, but unless its one big mother****ing cow, wouldnt most pieces of meat from the supermark be from different animal? i dont really understand how they can prove the meat that canelo ate, did or did not have clen in it. We can make this **** real simple for the future, if you fail the test, you are assumed to be a cheat. If you dont want to risk that, dont eat meat thats got a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It was hidden under all the Clen receipts
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Like I'm going to believe Canelo shopped at Mexican Puppet's Discount Meat Emporium next to a large pharmaceutical company such that the cows flew over the fence (like in the chik Fil A commercial) and accidentally ingested clen.

hahaha.

Canelo- be bolder. Eat Mor Chikin!

Ok, these genuinly made me LOL!

Comment

Canelo gonna deduct that tainted meat from his taxes at the end of the year...

Comment

Where in the article does it say he turned in receipts?

Comment

Working...
                      X