No announcement yet.

Canelo turned in purchase information of where meat was bought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I mean his team only owns butcher shops in Mexico.... Luck is for the mediocre my friend

I only posted the article, I'm not a Canelo fan.

Comment

Still with the meat angle

Comment

Cheater.

"I dident purpessly take clen doe"

Comment

So just a few receipts for some steaks is good enough for the commission?

Shouldn't they get a lab get meat from that same location(s) and see if it tests positive for clenbuterol?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            that probably exactly what they did print out the CC statement etc.

but who knows, its not like canelo is buying the meat himself, his chef is probably doing it and have to save the reciepts etc to show for expenses etc.

literally quite of legit reasons to have a reciept and its not hard to get it if they need it either. Take off your aluminum hat and join the real world.
            Ok, so you reiterated everything I just said, then tried to make it like I live in a dreamworld lol

Comment

still no hair sample?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                And?? This is supposed to prove what?
                That at some point in the last 3 months or so, Canelo or someone he knows bought steak one time.

If that's good enough for Boxing's governing body, that's good enough for us fans.

Let's get ready to rumbbbbbbblllllllleeeeeeeee

Comment

Some of you fans of Canelo/haters of GGG, will grab at anything. Any other fighter pops for CLEN and uses tainted meat excuse in 2018, you would all be putting that fighter on blast. Sorry but you can't keep milking that excuse that dirty athletes have been using for seven years now. Guy is worth about $100M, he's not buying tainted meat in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Some of you fans of Canelo/haters of GGG, will grab at anything. Any other fighter pops for CLEN and uses tainted meat excuse in 2018, you would all be putting that fighter on blast. Sorry but you can't keep milking that excuse that dirty athletes have been using for seven years now. Guy is worth about $100M, he's not buying tainted meat in Mexico.
                    The only way your statement makes sense is if you argue that he should not eat beef in Mexico AT ALL.

No matter how much money you have, there is literally no way you can be sure that the beef is not tainted unless you are at the farms watching what they do to the cows. Having lots of money doesn't stop you, or the people who work for you, from buying tainted meat.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      The only way your statement makes sense is if you argue that he should not eat beef in Mexico AT ALL.

No matter how much money you have, there is literally no way you can be sure that the beef is not tainted unless you are at the farms watching what they do to the cows. Having lots of money doesn't stop you, or the people who work for you, from buying tainted meat.
                      It may not stop you from buying it, but it can stop you from eating it. You don't think Canelo is aware of the issue with Mexican meat? You don't think they could test the meat when they buy it? He's rich and has personal chefs.

Comment

Working...
                      X