No announcement yet.

Regional fanboyism and the stereotypes are at a all time high

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    For example over the last couple of weeks some guys said all Blacks love broner when personally a lot of us can’t stand his goofy ass. Then someone said all Mexicans love canelo when I know a lot of Mexicans who can’t stand him. They also said only eastern euros like eastern euros when half the region can’t stand each other themselves and for some reason I’m not supposed to like any of them cause I’m american? Lol the amount of nationilist idiots on here is at a all time high!

I think it all stems from the British honestly they don’t have a clue about the world outside their island and all act like passive aggressive douche’s, and they really do ALL suck off joshua like some cucks.
    It's the Brits? You Americans are truly sick in the head. It's you c*nts that are nationalistic all the time. Making accusations because your ****ing ego's are out of control.

The level of contradictions and hypocrisy is just on another level to anything I've come across before.

You want to blame Brits because we pull you up on your bull**** all the time.

And it's Americans who are world renowned for not knowing what's going on outside their country and being ignorant to the point of vomiting.

Who are these Brits who are passive aggressive? Give me names? Or is it just more of your delusional bull**** as always?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      It's the Brits? You Americans are truly sick in the head. It's you c*nts that are nationalistic all the time. Making accusations because your ****ing ego's are out of control.

The level of contradictions and hypocrisy is just on another level to anything I've come across before.

You want to blame Brits because we pull you up on your bull**** all the time.

And it's Americans who are world renowned for not knowing what's going on outside their country and being ignorant to the point of vomiting.

Who are these Brits who are passive aggressive? Give me names? Or is it just more of your delusional bull**** as always?
      I know it's crazy. It's the Wilder 'fans' who have been losing their shit of late. It happens every time a Joshua fight get's close.

Comment

Working...
      X