Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter is Fed Up With Antics of 'Disrespectful' Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Parker puts up a Good fight this weekend . His team would look real silly if he gets outclassed or blown out after all their talk .

Comment

Parker team is full of it and its starting to get boring. If this phony could not KO Ruiz, Cojanu or HFury how the f is he tagging AJ? is AJ slower then Ruiz? I saw Cojanu get ktfo on Friday night fights a few years ago and Parker went 12 with him?? These Kiwi and Aussie fighters/promoters are the worst, big talkers and no action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmMpDvYRYU0

Comment

He's ducking the press, cherry picker, ducker

Comment

Ducking the press

Comment

They need to hit Joshua with the kitchen sink
            BECAUSE THEY HIT HIM WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!

Comment

Forest vs Shane Mosley the sequel

Comment

I would not hang around for any amount of time for your opponent to be at a scheduled event.
                If he cant get his ass their on time then **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                  No other fight should come next for either of them.
                  Dead on, but sadly I don't think that'll come true.

Comment

This is coming from the same guy who held a press conference in New Zealand to say AJ is chinny

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Possibly. It's true that the world is looking past Parker and the biggest anticipation for this fight is seeing AJ and Wilder do a face to face afterward.

Still, I call BS on the disrespectful claim.
                      It's all BS, media BS, publicity BS, they gotta do something, the fight is only days away and the build up has been pretty ho hum so far.

If it was Wilder/AJ there would be clips all over the media of trash talking and confrontations. I think Wilder would pull an Ali and crash AJ's training sessions screaming "BOOOMBSZQUAD!!!!" through the window.

Comment

Working...
                      X