Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter is Fed Up With Antics of 'Disrespectful' Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they're trying to drum up some controversy and attention to the fight because the real world wants to see Wilder vs AJ instead. Personally I hope Parker gets an upset victory, maybe he won't duck like AJ does.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      I guess they're trying to drum up some controversy and attention to the fight because the real world wants to see Wilder vs AJ instead. Personally I hope Parker gets an upset victory, maybe he won't duck like AJ does.
      Possibly. It's true that the world is looking past Parker and the biggest anticipation for this fight is seeing AJ and Wilder do a face to face afterward.

Still, I call BS on the disrespectful claim. AJ seems like he's gonna duck Wilder and I have big problems with that, and I'm also no fan of AJ's personality (or lack thereof) but I've not once seen the guy disrespectful to Parker and don't think he should have to hear that shyt when the dude has been very patient with team Parker's media bullshyt.

Comment

I’ll be glad when this rat faced tweeker just goes away after his guy loses his belt and relevance in big time boxing.

Comment

Makes things interesting.....

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            While I do think that AJ is ducking that fight, Wilder doesn’t do himself any favor by pricing himself out.

Lets just hope both guys drop the ***** and fight this year. No other fight should come next for either of them.

Comment

Ay bendito, Parker's promoters nerves are starting to get to him. He's getting nervous the closer the fight gets. Lol

Comment

Parker's team accused AJ of being on steroids and then tried to back track, also they went on rants about AJ having a glass jaw. So I don't mind AJ doing this. I'd rather AJ do this than open his mouth and say something completely stupid lol hahaha

Comment

You do you Higgins and let Fast eddie and the giant glass jawed robot do whatever they like...

It won't make one bit of difference when Oilskin shows up AJ for the plodding overhyped musclebound insecure phoney he is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                    You do you Higgins and let Fast eddie and the giant glass jawed robot do whatever they like...

It won't make one bit of difference when Oilskin shows up AJ for the plodding overhyped musclebound insecure phoney he is!!!
                    Amen......

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      He wants a way out!
                      He found his way out when he got strangled with barbed wire and stuffed in a pantry by Jason Voorhees !

Oh wait that was Crazy Ralph Higgins !

Comment

Working...
                      X