Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bob Arum intentionally fix Pacquiao vs Bradley to avoid Floyd????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Not at all. I don't think he's the best ever but he's great.

I don't consider you a real Mayweather fan since you've never seen him fight live despite having easy access to attend his fights for almost 20 years.
    Just cuz someone doesn't go to all the fights like you don't mean we not fans. I don't have enough money & time as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Think about it, TBE was pressing to fight manny early in 2012 but Bob arum ducked him again usin a whole bunch of excuses.

Bob knew if pacquiao won against bradley that it would only increase the demand of the floyd fight once he got out of jail. He would have no more excuses in stalling the fight.

So what could push the fight back some more????
      A manny pacquiao loss to another top rank fighter.

Bob is evil, an evil genius
      Jan 26, 2012 - Floyd Mayweather Jr offered Manny Pacquiao a $40 million flat fee for a May 5 fight, which was rejected by Pacquiao

changing your demands from 50-50 to pac only gets 40 million no ppv revenue is pressing for the fight hmmm. floyd made his demands. his demands were met. he changed them. no fight. its something you will never ever change no matter how much you cry and pretend. floyd didn't want it. we have the proof. all he had to do was what he said he would do. how can you still be a fan of someone who kicks you in the nuts then laughs at you

fanboys
      Last edited by daggum; 03-26-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Arum did not want to put Pacquiao in with Mayweather but I think the Bradley fix was some high level Jedi mind trick. The win was supposed to boost Bradley as a star but all it did was piss the Pacquiao fanatics off. It also made Pacquiao the victim of a bad decision so people would forget about Marquez's bad calls. The win guaranteed he could control Pacquiao for a little bit more. Not having to face Mayweather was just the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Jan 26, 2012 - Floyd Mayweather Jr offered Manny Pacquiao a $40 million flat fee for a May 5 fight, which was rejected by Pacquiao

changing your demands from 50-50 to pac only gets 40 million no ppv revenue is pressing for the fight hmmm. floyd made his demands. his demands were met. he changed them. no fight. its something you will never ever change no matter how much you cry and pretend. floyd didn't want it. we have the proof. all he had to do was what he said he would do. how can you still be a fan of someone who kicks you in the nuts then laughs at you

fanboys
          The only report of it being a flat fee was from the Philippines and are you really going to believe that when they have lied multiple times in the negotiations? Floyd himself said it was the purse amount and they didn't even get to the point of negotiating ppv percentages. They declined without even attempting to negotiate. They had no desire too, remember the list of future opponents released in 2011???

What about when Pacquiao wanted to fight on may 5th 2012 because Floyd was going to jail, but when Floyd got his sentence pushed back he didn't want to fight on may 5th anymore?

What about when Bob arum made excuses that they needed to build a stadium and have more time to heal from a cut? Or how about when Bob arum claimed Pac should be the A side

What about when Pacquiao walked away from the biggest pay day of his career because of a 14 day cutoff of Olympic drug testing?

You can't win this argument, facts are on my side
          Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            The only report of it being a flat fee was from the Philippines and are you really going to believe that when they have lied multiple times in the negotiations? Floyd himself said it was the purse amount and they didn't even get to the point of negotiating ppv percentages. They declined without even attempting to negotiate. They had no desire too, remember the list of future opponents released in 2011???

What about when Pacquiao wanted to fight on may 5th 2012 because Floyd was going to jail, but when Floyd got his sentence pushed back he didn't want to fight on may 5th anymore?

What about when Bob arum made excuses that they needed to build a stadium and have more time to heal from a cut? Or how about when Bob arum claimed Pac should be the A side

What about when Pacquiao walked away from the biggest pay day of his career because of a 14 day cutoff of Olympic drug testing?

You can't win this argument, facts are on my side
            As if they have ever used facts to settle a debate.

Comment

Nobody steps to me when it comes to logic. They read my posts and move on...take that nonsense somewhere else kid.

You gone get stomped! XDXDXD

Comment

Definitely...and Bradley wasn't in on it...it was a last minute proposition that Pacquiao reluctantly agreed to...

They weren't prepared for Bradley injuring himself though...

Bradley, without that freak injury, would have looked the part of the deserved close, but clear winner...

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  I remember bob had the rematch posters printed before the first fight was even over

Comment

Working...
                  X