Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bob Arum intentionally fix Pacquiao vs Bradley to avoid Floyd????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    So how do you see Bradley coming up with the 1st win?

Pact@rds don't acknowledge Mannys loss to Bradley. Its like it never happened.

They only mention Bradleys name when referencing Mannys resume of prime a level HOF ATG great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      i've heard it all now..

this guy fights a prime bradley 2x and you captain sav-a-floyds are still trying to spin it into him ducking a non ko artist who at the very least is going to win on points and clinch you to death doing it...

leave it alone man...

the world sees floyd as the guy who put the brakes on the fight...no amount of captain sav-a-floyd ism is going to change that...
      T.B.E. got you mad he beat your favorite fighter....lol

Comment

Tim proved who the better fighter was the day he signed with TR. He went for the bigger payday against an easier opponent.

Can’t blame Manny for Tim choices. Frankly, Tim just took a page out of Manny’s playbook.

Morales instead of Raheem (yes morales is better career wise but he just got waxed by zahir), clottey/jmm4/Tim instead of floyd, horn instead of Crawford.

Tim also got the same type of promoter gift titles as manny did- Diaz 135, margs 151, cotto 145.

Tim imo wasn’t in on things doe.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-26-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          T.B.E. is REAL. You sound mad that your favorite fighter isn't T.B.E. lol
          Really? You are probably too old to be on that "my fighter is better than yours" stuff. That's the type of things people say when they are 11 or 12. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Bob arum turned pacquiao into duckquiao. FACTS

Knowledgeable people know who really stalled the fight, and it wasn't TBE. Evidence proves it as well

Anyway stay on topic, this is about Bob arum being an evil genius and having duckquiao lose to another Top rank fighter.
            this is about floyd stalling a fight for over 8 years, and the far fetched exuses you fools come up with daily....the fight came and went, it was as boring as a hopkins fight, and you still feel an obligation to vindicate your boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Pact@rds don't acknowledge Mannys loss to Bradley. Its like it never happened.

They only mention Bradleys name when referencing Mannys resume of prime a level HOF ATG great fighters.
              I am a longtime Pacquaio hater and even I know he dominated that fight. At a best case scenario Bradley won four rounds. I don't count that result the way I don't count Chavez-Whitaker as a draw or Marquez-Pacquaio III as a Pacquaio win.

Comment

It wouldn't shock me, but idk how you prove it.

The Horn vs Manny fight seemed sketchy to. There is always one judge in a Canelo fight with any threatening opponent that is wonky too. So I think there is something going on. If its more about some real corruption or just some favoritism via the lead promoter & what the judge suspects or knows that promoter wants idk. But there are a ton of red flags going on with some of Arum's fights with his name guys & with GBP with Canelo fights that strike me as odder than normal when it comes to decision.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  this is about floyd stalling a fight for over 8 years, and the far fetched exuses you fools come up with daily....the fight came and went, it was as boring as a hopkins fight, and you still feel an obligation to vindicate your boy...
                  Um i only argue using facts and the facts say that....
                  • #48 backed out of the fight in 2010

• didn't want to use USADA later in 2010/2011 despite lying about agreeing with all demands

• Then had bob arum making a whole bunch of excuses about not wanting to fight on may 5th 2012, despite wanting to fight other opponents on that date.

Sorry, those are all facts

It's time for you to show and prove instead of arguing using fallacies and false assumptions. You're a obsessed weirdo who disguises your love for TBE as HATE.

Now get out of my thread
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I am a longtime Pacquaio hater and even I know he dominated that fight. At a best case scenario Bradley won four rounds. I don't count that result the way I don't count Chavez-Whitaker as a draw or Marquez-Pacquaio III as a Pacquaio win.
                    If pact@rds really believe pacquiao won, where are the slomotion videos to prove it?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Really? You are probably too old to be on that "my fighter is better than yours" stuff. That's the type of things people say when they are 11 or 12. Just saying.
                      Oh, you mad too? LMAO....T.B.E.

Comment

Working...
                      X