Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Clenpletely agree with Paulie Clenelo is a cheat!! The dude is not natural!! Needlenelo is a Weakling he cant even beatup an old past his prime Cotto!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      According to what we know, they can test for the levels of the drug found in his system. If it falls in line with what would show if he were simply consuming tainted meat, why penalize him? He can’t help where he lives. I know he’s rich, could have meat imported, blah, blah, blah. But seriously, WTF does that? Are we suggesting that just because he’s an athlete, he can’t go to a restaurant or grab a burger on the way home? He lives in Mexico. This is a known issue in Mexico. I honestly don’t see what the big deal is.
      if it was ggg who got caught would it still not be a big deal to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOSSTHEBOSS View Post
        if it was ggg who got caught would it still not be a big deal to you?
        Don't know why you can't seem to grasp the idea that clen has been an issue in Mexican meat for years now. A failed test is a big deal, but the reasons given here are feasible and everything seems to be consistent with ingesting clen fed beef. Fanboys are just soooo fking hungry for a way to hang Canelo that they refuse to look at this logically.

Regarding Paulie, I'd be more inclined to listen to him if he hadn't ranked about Pac and ped use for years. The guy blew his credibility on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Nobody cares about your opinion
          Logic must be applied! Not your moronic repeats of opinions
          you're all over the place and making no sense. Take break.

Comment

• Consistent with ingesting clen-fed beef. And consistent with cheating.

Further investigation required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Hey you mind if I pound off to that pic in your signature, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Don't know why you can't seem to grasp the idea that clen has been an issue in Mexican meat for years now. A failed test is a big deal, but the reasons given here are feasible and everything seems to be consistent with ingesting clen fed beef. Fanboys are just soooo fking hungry for a way to hang Canelo that they refuse to look at this logically.

Regarding Paulie, I'd be more inclined to listen to him if he hadn't ranked about Pac and ped use for years. The guy blew his credibility on the subject.
                we don't need to take paulie's word for it. canelo failed multiple tests. the tainted meat has been known about for years yet canelo and his team eat said meat why do that after all the other boxers who got popped. you can't be this naive can you? come on now

Comment

• Originally posted by HOSSTHEBOSS View Post
                  we don't need to take paulie's word for it. canelo failed multiple tests. the tainted meat has been known about for years yet canelo and his team eat said meat why do that after all the other boxers who got popped. you can't be this naive can you? come on now
                  "failed multiple tests". Tell me how many he failed and what levels they showed. I know the answer, I just want you to see how stupid you will feel if you try to be honest about the subject rather than manipulating words. Don't expect another reply from me unless you're willing to do the above^.

Interesting also that you seem you know it's consistent with beef, but are going to somehow claim it's impossible he would have ingested beef near the start of camp. Fact is, you're unwilling to look at it in a reasonable way. Few here are because they are basing their opinions around what they want to believe, rather than the evidence at hand.

Comment

• Iam Clenning tired of this shiat!! Suspend the weakling already!!! He failed two drug test"!
                    Sample A and
                    Sample B
                    He supposed to be suspended!!
                    😡

Comment

• I'm hearing two extreme points of view. Fact is, Canelo's test results are consistent with two different possible causes: ingesting clen-fed beef, and cheating. We don't know which.

The "two drug tests" were taken with days of each other and almost certainly reveal what is essentially a single result: clenbuterol, and then less clenbuterol as it left his system. I wouldn't make too much of the "multiple" (two) drug tests. One is enough to require further investigation.

Comment

Working...
                      X