Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    1) Maignaggi, like a true opportunist and coward, has jumped on the bandwagon with so many others UNTIL NOW, when the heck did he ever mention anything about Canelo juicing BEFORE Canelo tested positive???

2) If you "don't buy" Canelo been green vvs. Floyd that is because you're blinded at how "great" you think Floyd is. But the truth is, Canelo had never ever fought ANYBODY EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE in style as Floyd. Lara and Cotto to a lesser degree, were the only fighters a bit similar to Floyd in elusiveness. Those two fights would have really helped him face Floyd as a competitor, not as a total clown trying to outbox him. I believe he would have lost just as badly vs. Lara if he had fought him instead of Floyd. And Cotto as well, but it would have been more close.

Wrote back because you were "standing by." But I perfectly know that Floyd worshipers will never ever admit that 1) He is NOT EVEN CLOSE to be TBE in any possible way. If you talk about his ridiculous "unbeaten record" I may have to remind you that JCC senior was 89-0 before his 1st defeat. And I am pretty sure there are other fighters who are ATG champions who surpassed that 49-0 "record." And of course it is not 50-0 because that charade vs. McGregor doesn't count as a boxing fight. It has to be between two professional boxers, not one and a clown coming from a completely different sport where the only similarity is that both are about fighting, but it would be like matching a sumo wrestler vs. a Taekwondo fighter in a sumo fight, just ridiculous.

You think Floyd is TBE, good for you. I assure you way more people as a percentage don't think the same way as you and the other Floyd admirers do. Most people see him outside the 10 top ATG boxers of all time, many don't see him even in the top 50.
    Damn bro. I was standing by for a real debate but u came in charging like Canelo at a dinner table full of tainted meat. It seems that you're not even gonna listen to reason and are still butt hurt that an "average" fighter like Mayweather embarrassed your boy like an amateur for 12 full rounds and floyd ran to the bank with your cash. Just don't do no crazy sht like Stan now ��
    Last edited by 7not8; 03-27-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Paulie G is a real sour ***** c@nt aint he?

First MannyP is on juice, now Canelo has been dirty all these years...

I think it's his excuse for not having any pop in his punches, because he is clean.

Comment

• Floyd will always be TBE- the best excuses.

Paulina is an attention whore, he definitely loves the limelight, i was hoping back then that pac could entertain and fight this clown just to put him on coma.

Paulina is a sick mother****er, im a ggg fan.

One thing pac is consistent until now = reconfiguring faces of those fought. Just check all his post fights.

Comment

• Paulie: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!
          pacfans: " Paulie knows whats up "

Paulie: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Pac was Dirty!
          pacfans: " Paulie is just a feather-fisted bum.... I wish Manny would knock him out "

Comment

• Joe Beamish
            Yes he could game the system for years as have many other athletes in many sports
            And
            Yes the benefits are long lived
            In fact much longer than people used to think

Comment

• Roids body at the Khan's fight:

Comment

• I agree with Paulie, Canelo body looked completely different in the GGG fight than any other fight before that.

Canelo flexing and showing off his new muscles for the GGG fight is now coming back to haunt him. No wonder he was able to move so much for 12 rounds and take GGG power. If I was GGG, I would be pissed off too, apparently in Kazakhstan they have never heard about bad Mexican Beef and they think it’s a silly excuse in Europe too

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  You stupid punk motherfuccer!
                  I can tell English isn't your first language! Can you even read??
                  Did you read everything that little biitch Paulie said??
                  He said if it took a dirty PED test to think Canelo was dirty then your basically a moron.
                  He's implying he knew Canelo was dirty before the failed PED tests and he's suggesting everyone else should of known that too!
                  How the fucc is anyone supposed to know a fighter is using PED's if they don't get caught and they won't admit it?? Answer me that you dumb fucc!
                  I won't accuse any fighter of using PED's unless they get a failed PED test or they come out and admit they taking PED's!
                  I won't speculate at all based on fight performances, or how the body looks. Fucc that!
                  When I was in my mid to late 20's I had a muscular physique and plenty of muscle mass. Motherfuccers thought I was taking supplements or steroids and I've never took any of that shet in my life. NEVER!
                  So yes it's possible to gain huge amounts of muscle mass just by working out and eating. I did!
                  So all these dumb stupid motherfuccers who think Canelo took PED's to gain muscle mass can eat a dick!
                  They don't know if Canelo has been taking PED's for a while now or if he just started.
                  I won't say Canelo is completely innocent cause he's not. Either way he should be punished and made to pay a huge fine and be subject to stricter PED testing all year round.
                  But I won't accuse anyone of using PED's just on a fighter gaining muscle mass.
                  I'm living proof that you can gain muscle mass just on eating and working out.
                  --------------------------------------------------

Did I hurt your feelings? Awwww ... forgive me please.

That's not what Paulie is saying either. He's not talking about muscles or anything but implying that he's known about Canelo too for a while.
                  Canelo just failed a drug test so we can all accuse him of taking PEDs whether he admits it or not. You can also do the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                    Nobody cares about your opinion
                    Logic must be applied! Not your moronic repeats of opinions
                    You have no logic you fat person

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Of course he was cheating ! You can’t look like him without drugs!
                      Says the man with Manny focking Pacquiao as his avi.

Comment

Working...
                      X