Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he gained 12 lbs of muscle in 9 months while skipping through THREE divisions

how come you didn't notice that ? lol

are we taking Paulie on his word..... or not ?
    I’m not going through 11 pages but are they taking Paulie a word now? But when it applies to pac he is a hater right?
    Some fan bases are hilarious. Keep checking them time

Comment

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      Well, to be honest the title and subject of the article is saying something about Canelo juicing in the past. I'm getting a sense that you don't really fancy FMJ too much? The "Huge" Canelo that fought Cotto only weighed 3 more pounds pre fight night against the Canelo that fought Mayweather.

Also, the catchweight that CA and FMJ agreed upon was only 1 pound south of what Canelo weighed the fight before he fought Floyd. I think I may have given Canelo 2 rounds when he and Mayweather fought and I don't think any amount of weight would have helped him on that night, in fact I don't think any version of Canelo could beat the version of FMJ he fought that night in 2013.

I'm not getting this whole "green" Canelo either.... Didn't CA fight Lara less than a year after he fought FMJ and again just 3 pounds heavier? We can speculate all day but some people say that Lara won his fight against Canelo and I don't see a 152lb Alverez losing to any version of Cotto due to their fighting styles. Cotto was tailor made for Canelo.

I'll be standing by
      1) Maignaggi, like a true opportunist and coward, has jumped on the bandwagon with so many others UNTIL NOW, when the heck did he ever mention anything about Canelo juicing BEFORE Canelo tested positive???

2) If you "don't buy" Canelo been green vvs. Floyd that is because you're blinded at how "great" you think Floyd is. But the truth is, Canelo had never ever fought ANYBODY EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE in style as Floyd. Lara and Cotto to a lesser degree, were the only fighters a bit similar to Floyd in elusiveness. Those two fights would have really helped him face Floyd as a competitor, not as a total clown trying to outbox him. I believe he would have lost just as badly vs. Lara if he had fought him instead of Floyd. And Cotto as well, but it would have been more close.

Wrote back because you were "standing by." But I perfectly know that Floyd worshipers will never ever admit that 1) He is NOT EVEN CLOSE to be TBE in any possible way. If you talk about his ridiculous "unbeaten record" I may have to remind you that JCC senior was 89-0 before his 1st defeat. And I am pretty sure there are other fighters who are ATG champions who surpassed that 49-0 "record." And of course it is not 50-0 because that charade vs. McGregor doesn't count as a boxing fight. It has to be between two professional boxers, not one and a clown coming from a completely different sport where the only similarity is that both are about fighting, but it would be like matching a sumo wrestler vs. a Taekwondo fighter in a sumo fight, just ridiculous.

You think Floyd is TBE, good for you. I assure you way more people as a percentage don't think the same way as you and the other Floyd admirers do. Most people see him outside the 10 top ATG boxers of all time, many don't see him even in the top 50.
      Last edited by sterilizer; 03-26-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        This piece of shiiit Malignaggi is a known Mexican and Filipino hater, that muthafuccker accuses anybody who isn’t black of juicing yet never once mentioned Floyd IV *****.

Malignaggi thinks he’s black yet black folks don’t even like his ass.

Fuuuck that clown he’s legit Mexican and Filipino hater that is a known fact, that lil cuunt must have gotten his ass whooped in high school by a bunch of Mexicans.
        I like Pauly

He speaks his truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Nobody cares about your opinion
          Logic must be applied! Not your moronic repeats of opinions
          You too nobody eveb knows who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Sorry bro, guess we have to agree to disagree. I enjoy high end steak joints. If I become a millionaire, I doubt that that will go away. I like Burger King. If I become a millionaire, I doubt that will go away. And if I partake in either in Mexico, there’s a solid chance I could test positive for the same thing Canelo did. And just because he’s a superstar athlete doesn’t mean he can’t like and enjoy the same thing us mortals do.
            Fair enough, I guess, but if it put me at risk of getting banned from the sport that earned me $ millions I might just be thinking twice about how much I really needed that succulent 18oz ribeye...

Comment

• Paulie burning bridges

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                It's actually scientific fact.

That doesn't mean the decline is huge or sudden, it's gradual. Most can offset it with skill and training, hence why they maintain that peak until their late 20s/early 30s.

Also, athletes absolutely don't consistently peak at those ages. Especially in regards to pure athleticism - Usain Bolt for example, consistently set new world records until he reached 24 and Michael Phelps also kept breaking world records until he was 25.
                Lebron James is getting better at year 15 in the NBA. Is he juicing too?

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                  1) Maignaggi, like a true opportunist and coward, has jumped on the bandwagon with so many others UNTIL NOW, when the heck did he ever mention anything about Canelo juicing BEFORE Canelo tested positive???

2) If you "don't buy" Canelo been green vvs. Floyd that is because you're blinded at how "great" you think Floyd is. But the truth is, Canelo had never ever fought ANYBODY EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE in style as Floyd. Lara and Cotto to a lesser degree, were the only fighters a bit similar to Floyd in elusiveness. Those two fights would have really helped him face Floyd as a competitor, not as a total clown trying to outbox him. I believe he would have lost just as badly vs. Lara if he had fought him instead of Floyd. And Cotto as well, but it would have been more close.

Wrote back because you were "standing by." But I perfectly know that Floyd worshipers will never ever admit that 1) He is NOT EVEN CLOSE to be TBE in any possible way. If you talk about his ridiculous "unbeaten record" I may have to remind you that JCC senior was 89-0 before his 1st defeat. And I am pretty sure there are other fighters who are ATG champions who surpassed that 49-0 "record." And of course it is not 50-0 because that charade vs. McGregor doesn't count as a boxing fight. It has to be between two professional boxers, not one and a clown coming from a completely different sport where the only similarity is that both are about fighting, but it would be like matching a sumo wrestler vs. a Taekwondo fighter in a sumo fight, just ridiculous.

You think Floyd is TBE, good for you. I assure you way more people as a percentage don't think the same way as you and the other Floyd admirers do. Most people see him outside the 10 top ATG boxers of all time, many don't see him even in the top 50.
                  Even after all the hate you just displayed...Floyd is still #TBE 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                    Learn to read. I wrote "The huge Canelo that beat Cotto would have walked through all of Mywether Jr's repertoire of pot-shot punches and defensive trickery."

Pathetic typos I wrote and all, the truth is that if Canelo walked through anything a bigger and stronger (than Floyd at anytime in his career) Cotto threw at him, a Cotto who had just KO'd big-name middleweights, of course Canelo would have walked through anything Floyd might have thrown at him. But I never said Canelo would win. Floyd would be just too tricky for him anytime, but I assure you it would have been competitive and if an old Mosley could hurt Floyd in the early rounds, Canelo could have had a chance to KD Floyd, at canelo weight, 155, AFTER having fought both Lara and Cotto first.

No YOU don't be so stupid please, maybe you are in love with Floyd as a boxer, but we have to be objective, he didn't fight anything even close to the best version of Canelo, which BTW we'll never see because his career is already doomed and we never got to see him at his real peak, and if he is a cheater, who cares really?
                    I don't care about the typos I stopped reading because you are talking nonsense because you believe the difference between them was weight and not skill

canelo he has no chance of beating any version of Mayweather because he is too flat on his feet, doesnt have the same ring IQ doesnt have the same stamina ect ect the list goes on and on anyone with half a brain that understands boxing knows that floyd is all wrong for canelo stylistically

you call me floyd fan boy sure then admit you are one of them youtube casuals that probably thought mcgregor would beat floyd too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      Even after all the hate you just displayed...Floyd is still #TBE 😂
                      You kid are tha real MVP. Some people are so blinded by their hate for people that they fail to see the truth right in front of them. 👍

Comment

Working...
                      X